PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Celtics vs Cavaliers series Thread

Most everyone is playing pathetic aside from KG.

Last edited:
I feel sick watching this. Ray throws up another brick and the Cavs get 5 points to start off the second half. I'm close to turning the TV off.

Last edited:
This **** is ******* TORTURE!!!!!! This team has no heart. NONE!!!! They don't deserve to win this series. :mad:

There's an interesting show coming up on History International at 10...

There's an interesting show coming up on History International at 10...

Might have to flip over to Friday night fights.

That's right. Im the last guy in America who still cares about boxing. :bricks:)

But... C's are on a 13-0 run!! :eek::mad:: Arghhhh!!! I don't know what emotion to feel right now!! This is driving me nuts!!

I prefer boxing to MMA and all that stuff.

MMA is the best but I'm a boxing fan too. I'd rather watch tiddley winks than this horseshit though.

MMA is the best but I'm a boxing fan too. I'd rather watch tiddley winks than this horseshit though.

I watch both, but im a MUCH bigger Boxing fan than MMA.

On the boxing front, Chris Byrd is making his debut at Light Heavy tonight on Friday night fights. Should be interesting.

Better than this ass kicking.

James has been to the free throw line 6 times more than the whole Celtic team? WTF?

that offensive foul call on Paul Pierce was a complete joke.

I can't take the NBA seriously. The homecourt foul calls are atrocious and rings of ref rigging. let's make more money so we have more games and longer series.

the nba is a joke

the free throw disparity is awful and i'd even argue if i was a cav fan

the lebron lovefest is gonna make me puke. the nba is so rigged

I can't take the NBA seriously. The homecourt foul calls are atrocious and rings of ref rigging. let's make more money so we have more games and longer series.

the nba is a joke

the free throw disparity is awful and i'd even argue if i was a cav fan

Yes. Exactly. Game 7...making money...selling ads...yep.

Watching the game and the refs. call I have to wounder if they are on the take. You can't help but wounder that.

Watching the game and the refs. call I have to wounder if they are on the take. You can't help but wounder that.

exactly... it was so much easier not caring whenn the celts stunk

I watch both, but im a MUCH bigger Boxing fan than MMA.

On the boxing front, Chris Byrd is making his debut at Light Heavy tonight on Friday night fights. Should be interesting.

Better than this ass kicking.

Chris Byrd looked terrible. He was rocked throughout the fight. I dont really follow boxing anymore. I need to really like the boxer to get into it, i just cant watch it for the sake of watching it. MMA/UFC is interesting and Dana White has done a great job building that sport.

The NBA is rigged! What a farce this league is. David Stern is the devil and he will make sure that it is L.A. versus Boston in the finals

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back