PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady Foot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just saw a picture of Brady in N.Y with a cast boot on his foot.

If this was really serious....they would hide it for sure - not let him be seen in public with the boot on, knowing TMZ and all the a/holes will be there.

Not sure when it happened but Tom was off all day long. It was an omen when he overthrew a wide open Kyle Brady by a good ten yards on the opening series. Think we all know how dedicated TB is. If this were serious enough to require daily treatments from the medical staff Tom wouldn't be in NYC right now.

Kyle gave up on the route before Tom even threw that ball. He started running again when he realized Brady was coming to him.

No. I am saying that hoss has just as much right as the people saying this injury is nothing serious to say I think this injury COULD be ( insert injury he had)

I know it makes sense. Stop being a homer. If we could not speak about things without all the facts this board would have no threads.

Thank you for the support, but I am also saying it's nothing serious... The only reason people are jumping all over me is because I said the word "Achilles" which causes most people to think the worst...

If I had said "He probably just sprained his ankle" - an injury equal in severity to what I suggested - no one would be saying anything.

Re: Herald has Brady Scoop

This is a classic case of "Much Ado about Nothing"...

Who are you going to believe ?

TB already said he'll be ready for the SB.. That's all that matters to a Pats fan and anything else (especially opinions from some gossip minded reporter) is pure BS....

My 2 c on this..

The reporter knows no more than any of us. So no reason to worry. If the season were over, he wouldn't be wearing a cast. He's wearing it speed up his recovery, that's all.

Besides, wouldn't it be a great ploy to have him wear it just to start rumors and get into the Giants heads?:D

Actually the reporter seems to know less than we do. She does however tell us that Brady's throwing motion was off :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure if Brady was seriously hurt we wouldn't see him in NYC walking around 24 hours after the game.

Last edited:

Rumor has it, happening during consensual horseplay.....

"Tom, I swear it was an accident. Here, I'll show you exactly how it happened, you be Rachelle..."

sorta OT - I cannot imagine how hard it is to have these papparazzi scums following you wherever you go. Can you imagine pulling up to your front door and having these losers standing there, trying to shmooze with you? I wonder why TB & Giselle did not get a place with an underground garage so you can pull in without having to deal with these dopes. Betcha this place goes on the market soon.

Probably because a Brownstone is much nicer than living in an apartment building.

Between him and his girlfriend they don't make enough money to have assistants to handle street slime like those guys?

I'd have some 300 lb. limemen who got cut and just pay them to accidentally bump into Tom's "buddies".

No kidding. Gisele should hire Randy Johnson.

No. I am saying that hoss has just as much right as the people saying this injury is nothing serious to say I think this injury COULD be ( insert injury he had)

I know it makes sense. Stop being a homer. If we could not speak about things without all the facts this board would have no threads.

I think this post hit the nail on the head.

On the upside, the melt down this week over the cast, is no worse than last weeks melt down over Randy Moss being accused of beating his girl friend to a bloody pulp. :)

I just think we should ask ourselves why we jump on the negative rumors & speculation disguised as news more than we do the positive. Think about that and please don't come back with "negative news sells" because that's my point and it's a sad reflection upon our society.

Thank you for the support, but I am also saying it's nothing serious... The only reason people are jumping all over me is because I said the word "Achilles" which causes most people to think the worst...

If I had said "He probably just sprained his ankle" - an injury equal in severity to what I suggested - no one would be saying anything.

It has nothing to do with his achilles.

Re: TMZ.com has Brady Scoop

TB already said he'll be ready for the SB.. That's all that matters to a Pats fan and anything else (especially opinions from some gossip minded reporter) is pure BS....

While I'm glad he has two weeks to recover, and I don't see how Belichick would let him walk around in New York if the injury was bad, I don't think we can go by what Brady says about it.

Unless his entire leg was in a cast, he's going to say he can play. And as we have so recently seen with Rivers, you can't believe anything a player says about injuries.

The most encouraging thing is not that Brady said he's fine, but that he's in NY and not at the team's facilities.

This is a classic case of "Much Ado about Nothing"...

Who are you going to believe ?

My 2 c on this..

But it's so much fun to see how each Reporter/Blogger embelishies the story. By tommorow morning some idiot will have Brady in a coma on life support :D

By tommorow morning some idiot will have Brady in a coma on life support :D
Dr. Moe Howard: How is he, doctor?

Doctor with Tom Brady: A slight hope.

Dr. Curly Howard: That’s too bad. What’s the matter?

Doctor with Tom Brady: He’s in a coma.

Tom Brady:[sitting up] I am not! I’m in a bed!

Dude... I didn't even suggest that the injury was bad. I said my guess would be a minor Achilles strain... What is so bad about that?

I'm not the guy who was picking on you specifically Hoss. Show me where I criticized you directly. I'm just saying that any speculation on this is stupid. Can you tell me why you think it is worthwhile? And "it's just conversation" isn't good enough because it's not just conversation, it's gossip & rumors.

How do you know that? It could be. Do you know how common minor Achilles tendon strains are?

No, how common are they?

. If we could not speak about things without all the facts this board would have no threads.

You have point there.

You don't put someone in a walking boot for a sprained ankle. The way I look at it (and I hope that I'm correct), if the injury were that severe TB would be at the Razor getting treatment, not in NYC. That boy is whipped, BTW (not that I can really blame him).

No, how common are they?

Common enough for me to not know anybody whose ever had one in my 49 years and I played football , hockey and baseball in HS and Baseball at Umass.

embedded..5bb1ae92

Which one of you knuckleheads dropped Brady's foot in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes