PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 2

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sleep on Nabers he's Slot guy who can also play outside very talented like A.J. Brown.
Been watching a lot of clips on Daniels
He is a stud. Would take him in a flash
I just think he goes before we would pick in trade down.
If we would be picking after 6
I think Nabers goes 5 or 6 all day

Getting a Bosa we'd be in a lot of 6-3 games our D would be more than Elite. :cool:

Bosa is going to join his brother in SF. That guy is always hobbled by something.

Stay away from Mack.

The Allen ship is sailing.

No to Mike Williams.

IF you'll GM GOD BB had picked A.J. Brown or George Pickens we wouldn't be in this position all we need was one Wolf knows how Important the position is unlike the guy who's no longer Coaching.

Pickens? ROFLMAO. The guy has one foot out of the league already.. He's a bigger f'in headcase than Antonio Brown.

You have no idea how AJ Brown would have turned out here. Especially with the turnover at Offensive Coordinator.

Bosa is going to join his brother in SF. That guy is always hobbled by something.

Stay away from Mack.

The Allen ship is sailing.

No to Mike Williams.
Why do you hate football? LOL

Adding one of those pass rushers along with Judon would go a long way, IMO.

Adding either receiver would also go a long way, IMO.

So, the Bengals ship out Mixon and add Zack Moss. . I think that's a downgrade.
I’m wondering if this is a cost saving move as Cincy goes to more of a two back committee getting Chase Brown more involved.

Why do you hate football? LOL

Adding one of those pass rushers along with Judon would go a long way, IMO.

Adding either receiver would also go a long way, IMO.
Khalil Mack had his best year in 5 years. Wouldn't shock me if it's a fluke. He'll be 33 and the cliff will be approaching any minute.

Bosa misses a lot of games.

Wolf…stop trying to nickel and dime every free agent and make an impactful move.
Could have signed Irv Smith on the cheap.

Getting very bad vibes about a Ridley signing….

Wrong Bosa. Joey is overpaid and overrated.
I agree that he's over-paid. But he's still an upgrade over the nothing we currently have on the edge opposite Judon. Unless the Pats are planning on having Wise/White as the EDGE guys opposite Judon.

Khalil Mack had his best year in 5 years. Wouldn't shock me if it's a fluke. He'll be 33 and the cliff will be approaching any minute.

Good point, but a case can be made for any of those four players flaming out.... I mean Allen missed a year with an ACL tear in the past...Williams got hurt last year...Bosa is oft injured....and Mack has been so-so the last 5 years bouncing between teams...

But either Allen or Williams would be our #1 WR and either Bosa/Mack would seriously free up Judon a lot...Barmore too for that matter...

I agree that he's over-paid. But he's still an upgrade over the nothing we currently have on the edge opposite Judon. Unless the Pats are planning on having Wise/White as the EDGE guys opposite Judon.

Any word on Uche yet?

Wolf…stop trying to nickel and dime every free agent and make an impactful move.

Getting very bad vibes about a Ridley signing….
Irv Smith? Forgive me if I’m not concerned about wolf passing on a crappy backup TE.

Oh yeah. We sure missed out on that.. A guy who hasn't put up over 200 yards the last 2 seasons and hasn't reached 400 yards in his career. His run blocking is only slightly better than Gesicki. Which isn't sayin much.

what is it about Harrison Bryant that you like? He's a decent pass blocker, but sucks at run blocking. He's not had a season with more than 250 yards.
Didn’t have many targets, is still young. I think there still some potential in there. Given how desperate we are, it’s a gamble I’ll take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back