PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

Now we have the Fourth Best QB in the Division yes!!
Uh Huh Yes GIF

At this point, Rodgers needs to go to the Jets or retire....there aren't any other options, IMO.

At this point, Rodgers needs to go to the Jets or retire....there aren't any other options, IMO.
He could go to some team you don't expect... Falcons?

Schefter on ESPN a few moments ago said both teams are still waiting for word from Rodgers. FWIW

Schefter on ESPN a few moments ago said both teams are still waiting for word from Rodgers. FWIW
Wow Rodgers is going to pull a BB on the Jets and walk away at the deadline.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Wow Rodgers is going to pull a BB on the Jets and walk away at the deadline.
The more he hamstrings the Jets, the less choice they have than to give him WHATEVER he asks for.

I'm entirely the opposite from you on this. There are tackles who are studs and grade out really well at the top of the draft. JSN and Flowers would be the huge reaches at #14.

JSN is arguably the best receiver in the Draft. I've seen plenty of projections where he is gone by pick 14. I agree on Flowers, but I don't think he makes it out of the first round.

Skoronski is a risk to wind up at guard. Who else do you think is worthy of the 14th pick - P. Johnson, A. Harrison, B. Jones, D. Jones. D. Wright?

Most of the best free agents are doing nothing today. The tampering period has been a dud so far.

JSN is arguably the best receiver in the Draft. I've seen plenty of projections where he is gone by pick 14. I agree on Flowers, but I don't think he makes it out of the first round.

Skoronski is a risk to wind up at guard. Who else do you think is worthy of the 14th pick - P. Johnson, A. Harrison, B. Jones, D. Jones. D. Wright?
Johnson and Broderick, for sure, but Harrison has great film and he showed he was the strongest and most athletic of them all.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back