PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

Yeah sure....

What does DHop like for Lunch and Dinner? Did he use Hertz or Enterprise? Then again playing devils advocate...wouldn't be the first time reddit broke a pats story (Gronk to Detroit), its not likely since the only guy I can even find on LinkedIn is David Wheeler no one named Sam.

Yeah sure....

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Yeah sure....

Dude's name is Jabroni.
Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Maybe I am the only one that sees this as 100% joke. The fact that Jabroni posted it makes it hysterical.

Wake me up when Jerry Jeudy and Bill are sitting on the same side of the booth and Applebees. And Jerry is holding up a newspaper with the date and Bill has a folder that says details on accepted trade.

Would rather see him come to NE. :)
Gronk isn't coming out of retirement. He looks like he's lost 100 pounds! (well, no literally 100, but a lot.)

On one hand I’m bummed because I thought Cooks was the Patriots fall back if they couldn’t bring in Jeudy, OBJ or Hopkins.

On the other hand the Cowboys have been rumored suitors for all 3 so the Cooks move might increase the likelihood the Pats get Jeudy OBJ or Hopkins.

If the Pats get Hopkins I hope they can get the Cards to take on a portion of his salary for this year like the Texans did with Cooks.
Cooks must be the most traded NFL player in history no?

I do wonder if he has topped 1000 receiving yards with the most number of teams (4 - NO, NE, LAR, and Hou). Very strange career.
Yes it's very odd.. it's pretty rare to trade productive WRs in the NFL he has been traded so often and every where he's been as you stated he has played well.. he got the PI on Ramsey that allowed us to continue the drive in the AFC championship game .

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back