PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL DRAFT - ROUND 1 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got our QB and didn't even have to trade up (if we loved Fields BB wouldn't have any problem moving 15 to 10, I'm fairly confident he liked Jones over Fields for better or for worse)

I think the fields love was a smoke green otherwise bill would have traded up for him.

Mac Jones and the commissioner seem to be pals. He seemed to whisper something in his ear.
Hey anything that softens the grip from the Fuhrer is alright with me

I like it - I feel it.. very focused upbeat dude

Sincerely hope he supplants Cam before the season even starts. And that this means Stidham is gone.

Why is Stidham gone? He is a good backup. He can be happy at $3M a year for 10 years. There are a lot worse jobs.

I don’t claim to know much about these prospects, but I know you’re a fool if you need a QB, have a first round prospect available, and draft another position instead.

Mac Jones and the commissioner seem to be pals. He seemed to whisper something in his ear.

dont hold me to it, but i thought he said "i wanted this all along, dont tell anyone hahaha"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back