PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL DRAFT - ROUND 1 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats only need to give up like a 3rd and a 5th to get up to #10? Cowboys probably don't love any of the CBs left at this point. OOF for them but opportunity for us!!

Just saying, that shot of Jones sitting there with a kinda angry look on his face is something... a chip on his shoulder is being created... that can fuel a QB for 20+ years...
I’ll be happy with 10 years.

No QBs needy teams left in front of us. Well Philly is but they aren’t admitting it.
Both fields and Jones there at 15?
Always a chance a team with a future need or who don't love their guy moves... Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Washington come to mind. Chicago certainly.

Patriots better get aggressive here or another team like the Saints will be all over this.

The fact that the donkeys didn’t take a QB makes me wonder if they’re gonna settle with bridgewater or they will send surtain to green bay.

dallas trade

Wow.. if WFT or Bears don't trade up we just might have our choice of Field or Jones. Of course we won't end up with either.
Remember, Rutgers still has a football team, and they still have DBs on their team.

Moral of the story: Never get your hopes up.

Always a chance a team with a future need or who don't love their guy moves... Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Washington come to mind. Chicago certainly.
That’s the fear. I think you go up and get him. The cost can’t be that high now.

What would it take right now? a 1st and a 2nd? (maybe one is a pick swap?) Just DO IT, c'mon!

Dallas is gonna trade back now that cbs are gone.

None of the teams ahead of New England seems to be picking a QB. We really might be able to land Justin Fields without even trading up.

My guy who has a guy just fed me some insider thoughts
-willing to trade up a slot or two for Jones
-love OT Slater
-like the Stanford QB but will have to move up from #46

everyone seems to be pairing former QB WR pairs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back