PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O'Callaghan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am another no one. I liked him as the potential starting RT when most here kept on telling me he was a guard.

Of course, I was biased. I'm a Cal alum.

Bostonian1962 said:
Not "no one". Check my posts. I've been a big fan of his.

Last edited:
Yea that thread got long i just figured i was the only one that was loving him as a starter.

Nice to know i had other followers.

Sorry about that fellas!!!:cool:

Oswlek said:
Yeah, it is kinda strange that a guy who has started both games wouldn't even make the Honarable Mentions....

and O'Calaghan wasn't even listed in the unordered "best of the rest."
Oswlek said:
Rodney will be whispering "disrespect" in his ear at every practice.:D

Last edited:
this is a great posisition to be in and one which the pats havent been in for awhile with a VERY good backup swing man (who I am guessing will be kazur). any other thoughts to who is the odd man out of the starting line when everyone is healthy, which doesnt happen that often anyway. when everyone is healthy (namely kazur), does BB start rotating lineman through like he did the beginning of last year?

Kaczur is the swing man.

However, it would be great to have all three healthy. I suspect that Light is nowhere near 100% and might not even be playing if Kaczur were healthy.

kptmorgan04 said:
this is a great posisition to be in and one which the
pats havent been in for awhile with a VERY good backup swing man (who I am guessing will be kazur). any other thoughts to who is the odd man out of the starting line when everyone is healthy, which doesnt happen that often anyway. when everyone is healthy (namely kazur), does BB start rotating lineman through like he did the beginning of last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back