PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: Doug Kyed's daughter Hallie - Thread with Updates on Her Progress (Devastating News - She's Passed Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump back to the top so that more people can see this great news.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
@Ian Thank you for pinning this!:thumbsup:

Thanks goodness, I hope its smooth sailing from here. She seems like such a sweet, happy little girl.

@Ian Thank you for pinning this!:thumbsup:
I've been thinking about this a lot recently ... I have to say, I don't know how he's kept it together - I can't even imagine. I'm just extremely thankful to see things hopefully trending in the right direction, and really hope it continues.

God bless Doug and his family in particularly Hallie!

• Agree
Wonderful news

• Agree
This is horrible news and just before the holidays. I really feel for this family. I have dealt with cancer with close relatives far too many times in my life, but I still cannot imagine how devastating it is when it is your infant child. I wish Hallie and the Kyeds all the best and pray that the latest round of chemo will be the one that does finally cure her.

Life can be so unfair especially for someone so young..........best wishes and a quick recovery.

I saw the tweet from Doug this morning and wished Hallie and Doug all the best wishes. She will beat this, she is a warrior.

So so so brave. All my prayers go to their family. Thankful for this amazing community. Patsfans rock!

FYI - this thread is pinned in the additional pinned threads block above. Keeping an eye on this on Doug's timeline, and I'll bring it back and re-pin after his next update.

Love this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back