PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: 21 Years ago today the Patriots won their first Super Bowl

Brady is aware of the situation and throws it away, avoiding a sack that might have changed the outcome.
I think this is the play Jaworski highlighted in his analysis show a few days after the game. A big DL -- maybe Leonard Little, looking at the roster -- got a big mitt on Brady's hands as he held the football looking to throw. Brady kept both hands on the ball, his eyes upfield, and no damage was done. Could have been bad but Brady's fundamentals and awareness saved him, as they would time and time again.

I have to admit - I had that "Boston sports fan" sinking feeling when Tebucky returned the fumble coast to coast, only to have the Willie holding call announced. I really thought "This is it. This is our Buckner moment."

Then, not long after, Troy was making a big gain and getting out of bounds.

Excuse me - I have an America's Game to watch.

We tread the same ground. Where did you sit?
It was up there but they were good seats, just to the right of an entrance from the concession area below, so the first ten rows didn’t exist and in the row in front of us to our left was a network cameraman so to his right was a Sony monitor displaying what he was filming, it was pretty cool, also my seat was an aisle seat.

1675472960487.png

Dark night...alone...in front of tv...when # 4 kicket It i kneeling...

I never thought we would have won a Super Bowl

After losses to Bears and Packers...

it was a top top top night

Finally the New England Patriots at the top

I started to believe after the win in the snow against the Raiders

Brady and Vinatieri were sublime

i was watching that game on my iphone… oh wait

It was up there but they were good seats, just to the right of an entrance from the concession area below, so the first ten rows didn’t exist and in the row in front of us to our left was a network cameraman so to his right was a Sony monitor displaying what he was filming, it was pretty cool, also my seat was an aisle seat.

View attachment 49709
Nice.
We were 649, row 17, seats 4 and 5. About ten rows from the top, on the corner of the endzone, looking down the pats sideline.

Still get chills watching that kick!!

So many heroes in that game coming up big with everything on the line. JR Redmond always comes to mind on that final drive, as well as Wiggins and Troy Brown.

The defense was phenomenal on that day. Just the most physical brand that none of us will never see the likes of again.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back