PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Now Hunter Henry signs with New England:

I still.do not believe Bill.

No excuses for Cam any more...he has an entire offseason to digest the playbook and now he has weapons. Still would like to see another quality WR, but can't complain at all about Henry and Smith.

I don’t think either Asiasi or Keene’s jobs will be safe. Pretty easy to see Izzo and one, if not both of them, battling it out for the TE3 role. The team can now pretty much attack out of any personnel grouping that they please. I’d say they still need another WR in the draft as insurance against Harry continuing to suck (draft is very deep at this position) and they’re clearly interested in an RB. Other than that? Trade up in the first and grab a QB and we are set for some time on offense.

LOL that people thought the team would have trouble signing FAs. Money talks.
Keene may end up at FB.

Can't say there's a lack of talent in skill players anymore. Wow, good show.

I have

Anyone know who from the Patriots was at Trey Lances pro day?
I don't know who went to lances pro day, but i read that the pats sent their top scout to lawrences pro day.

No excuses for Cam any more...he has an entire offseason to digest the playbook and now he has weapons. Still would like to see another quality WR, but can't complain at all about Henry and Smith.
Well there is one. He sucks.
If he starts week 1 I dont expect him to be starting by week 4. No tolerance now and this offense is a rookie #1 drafted QBs dream.

See the source image

Keep it up Buddy!

I have always wanted to play no WR and just TE's mismatches everywhere. I'd trade Assissi now, this move kinda makes the Agohlor deal more palatable.. need that player to take the rood off, with Smith and Henry running around. Super excited is back.. imagine getting Fournette too.

I don’t think either Asiasi or Keene’s jobs will be safe. Pretty easy to see Izzo and one, if not both of them, battling it out for the TE3 role. The team can now pretty much attack out of any personnel grouping that they please. I’d say they still need another WR in the draft as insurance against Harry continuing to suck (draft is very deep at this position) and they’re clearly interested in an RB. Other than that? Trade up in the first and grab a QB and we are set for some time on offense.

LOL that people thought the team would have trouble signing FAs. Money talks.

Another WR, either drafted or a resign of someone like Byrd to compete for #4 this year, plus a RB to replace White would be good adds. But primarily, the only thing this offense is really lacking right now (besides the obvious QB situation) is a center. Get Andrews back on board and then everything else you add can be low cost fliers and draftees to round out competition.

I don't know who went to lances pro day, but i read that the pats sent their top scout to lawrences pro day.

THey did, but 31 other teams were also present, so who knows how much interest the Pats have in him. His pro day was really good, although he let a few throws get away from him.

I felt there was something behind the scenes/off the field with asiasi last year. This kind of confirms they are giving up on him.
Not at all. We need at least 3 TE. He will only learn from these 2. He is young.

I like it. We've already got a good running game. Competent receivers, good TE's. That puts us in good shape if we draft a top QB. Let us hope.

I mentioned it yesterday
I was thinking similar yesterday - about getting a more traditional in-line guy...but I was thinking Jesse James, not another blue chip!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back