PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Nothing New, but) Revis Has No Moral Compass

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course he'd say that, Revis want's no part of going against brady.

TDs allowed in super bowl:

Revis - 1

Butler - 0

of course he'd say that, Revis want's no part of going against brady.

Jets don't play NE in the first 4 games.

Once a turd, always a turd. He just disguised it well for a season. Should've stopped talking after the bolded part of that quote.

Thanks for aiding the enemy last year moron. :D

Morals? Revis is a politician. He plays to his audience. I honestly don't feel any way about his remarks. He is a Jet now and I view him accordingly. Thanks for helping us bring home number 4, Rev.

Had he said "I don't know much about the case, therefore I have no opinion" then fine.

But he decided to say "Brady should accept the punishment". He therefore becomes an active commentator on it with that.

No surprise. Kinda funny contrasting Cromartie's opinion vs. Revis', though.

Thanks for helping us bring home number 4, Rev.
A better way to phrase this might be: Even if it means keeping your trap shut, "Rev," show a little respect to those who helped you get the one and only championship of your career.

He won't have any post season performance worries this year......

or the next year/year after that. i hope revis enjoyed success because he'll never experience that ever again with the jets..that team is completely irrelevant.

Summary of Revis's comments:
  • Brady should just accept Goodell's punishment
  • I don't know whether he did anything or not
  • I never heard any whispers about ball deflation in the locker room or during my time with New England
  • Brady seemed genuine and hurt (and believable) when he addressed the team denying any involvement in a ball deflation scheme
Things we know about Revis:
  • He is trying to appeal to his New Jersey fanbase
  • Even if the Jets don't play the Patriots in the first four weeks of the season, any period of time the Patriots do not have Brady is helpful to the Jets
  • His uncle(?) lost soundly to DeMaurice Smith, head of the NFLPA, in the recent elections.
Moral of the story: I wouldn't expect Revis to say anything different at this point. His comments were confused and self-serving (it seems he is just stating out loud what would be best for Revis). Most people have an internal filter to make sure not to say something like this out loud (because his comments are obviously not based on justice or sound logic, but what is best for Darrelle Revis).

I saw the interview - he seemed confused throughout.

I hope Revis wears his ring around the locker room.

First off, look who he is doing the interview with. Secondly, like I said when he signed with the Jets, I don't wish injuries on anyone, but god forbid he blew out his knee again, I probably won't be shedding any tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back