PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not sure what to make of this team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Not sure what to make of this team.....

Thanks for the advice. I will root for PATS and will keep complaining. If that bothers you so much, I suggest you stop reading this forum :)

Luckily you barely post on here so I'm all set, thanks.

I agree with much of the sentiment expressed here, offense carries the team and hopefully the defense finds an identity. I see our key issues on Defense as being lacking leadership and a sense of identity. Who are these guys? A high priced defensive star/vocal leader that just wants to win would have been a great off season piece to the puzzle (another Harrison type). Anything is possible, maybe the opener can be some kind of a statement game for them? I just hope its not a statement game in a bad way. The loss of Warren and Bodden reminds me of 1989's loss of Veris, Tippet and Ronnie Lippet before what would have been a promising season.... Hopefully we're not 5-11 like that year.
If we are, maybe we'll actually use the high pick we get and take a dynamic stud running back so Brady's career and end like Elway's?

Re: Not sure what to make of this team.....

If this bothers you that much than I suggest you find a new team to root for. As long as Belichick is the coach and the Krafts own the team, this isn't going to change.

Belichick's first seasons with the team were marked by keeping the high picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe