PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Not a rumor, just an article with hypothetical trade ideas] Any Validity to this Harry trade rumor?

Animal-House-Thank-You-God-e1440286213691-620x434.jpg

Got ya I have mixed feelings on this.
I don't want the Harry pick to be our worst 1st round ev let but that is rapidly approaching

Got ya I have mixed feelings on this.
I don't want the Harry pick to be our worst 1st round ev let but that is rapidly approaching
You take anything at this point though because it's a no doubter that he sucks. If someone wants to hand over another 6th round pick to try and throw 50/50 balls to him in real games let them go at it.

Trading him for Kevin Chairthong? Sounds great, do it

I loved Chaisson coming out of college. Incredibly athletic player. Still only 22 hrs old. Not gonna happen.

Chris-let us know who your source is the next time you make posts like this. Pretty please? You got me all revved up with no place to go for a hot second there. Also, that’s next level trolling right there. You waited till your battery was at 1% to post about number 1. You ****ing animal!!

It would be really terrible to watch him tear it up in another Uni.
Could you imagine?
Wouldn’t upset me a bit. Some players just aren’t fits and need a different environment/scheme to produce. It’s alright. Just name of the game.

I actually went and did some research on Chaseborne, definitely would be an upgrade

I loved Chaisson coming out of college. Incredibly athletic player. Still only 22 hrs old. Not gonna happen.

Chris-let us know who your source is the next time you make posts like this. Pretty please? You got me all revved up with no place to go for a hot second there. Also, that’s next level trolling right there. You waited till your battery was at 1% to post about number 1. You ****ing animal!!
A little too young for my liking but will probably contribute more than Harry anyway.

Chaisson has more speed than harry so yeah
To be serious he would probably be our most athletic front Player with Uche by far

Do it bill

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back