PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

[Not a rumor, just an article with hypothetical trade ideas] Any Validity to this Harry trade rumor?

2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Titans
Pick Results: TEN: 7.8% at NE: 92.2%

Sun
Nov 28th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter

ChrisR2223

Pro Bowl Player
Got ya I have mixed feelings on this.
I don't want the Harry pick to be our worst 1st round ev let but that is rapidly approaching

Tottie

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Got ya I have mixed feelings on this.
I don't want the Harry pick to be our worst 1st round ev let but that is rapidly approaching
You take anything at this point though because it's a no doubter that he sucks. If someone wants to hand over another 6th round pick to try and throw 50/50 balls to him in real games let them go at it.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
I loved Chaisson coming out of college. Incredibly athletic player. Still only 22 hrs old. Not gonna happen.

Chris-let us know who your source is the next time you make posts like this. Pretty please? You got me all revved up with no place to go for a hot second there. Also, that’s next level trolling right there. You waited till your battery was at 1% to post about number 1. You ****ing animal!!

Brotherblues

On the Game Day Roster
I loved Chaisson coming out of college. Incredibly athletic player. Still only 22 hrs old. Not gonna happen.

Chris-let us know who your source is the next time you make posts like this. Pretty please? You got me all revved up with no place to go for a hot second there. Also, that’s next level trolling right there. You waited till your battery was at 1% to post about number 1. You ****ing animal!!
A little too young for my liking but will probably contribute more than Harry anyway.