Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Apparently, Belichick told his players that there was no excuse for being late, and he expected everyone to be present. He remarked that there were two hotels at Patriots Place, so go there if you needed to. I heard this report from GMFB earlier today.

NO DAYS OFF!

dog-in-snow-o.gif

"Let's GO!" :)

I'm 10 minutes N of Stadium. It's pretty F-ing bad out there...hope the players take their time getting home... I wonder if anyone ever thinks "I'm just gonna get a room at 1 of the 2 nice hotels right next to where I work"...

If I was some sort of hardware, transportation or snow related business, I would lease out plows to accompany Patriots players to work. The publicity could be quite profitable.

If I was some sort of hardware, transportation or snow related business, I would lease out plows to accompany Patriots players to work. The publicity could be quite profitable.

Heck, I'd show up at their home with a 4WD with a plow, heated seats, and fresh Dunkin' and drive them to the stadium, then return them home afterward. :)

Heck, I'd show up at their home with a 4WD with a plow, heated seats, and fresh Dunkin' and drive them to the stadium, then return them home afterward. :)

Imagine if we all put patsfans stickers all over our rides. Haha.

The most responsible way to handle it is to get the room as another poster suggested. Plenty of companies place needed personnel in local hotels to have them available for their regular shifts.

No Blizzard forecasted for next Saturday evening.

The forecast calls for a Wintry Mix and temps ranging from 37-23 degrees. 50% chance of precipitation.

Ian...we need Patsfans stickers. I'm getting on in years and I refuse to die leaving money to a pack of narcissistic brats. See if you can put a deal together, I'll be more than happy to defray any monetary expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back