PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nominations for dumb troll of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's Girl said:
Workhorse is good guy too......for a Colts fan!

Woot! :yeahthat:

workhorse said:
Woot! :yeahthat:

Haven't seen you much lately. I hope your little one had a nice holiday!

There are some good posters from other teams who shouldn't be considered trolls. I enjoy their coming to the board.
They won't either unless a known Patsfan poster nominates them.

Remember we are we are talking about dumb, irritating, stupid and annoying trolls only.

PATSNUTme said:
There are some good posters from other teams who shouldn't be considered trolls. I enjoy their coming to the board.
They won't either unless a known Patsfan poster nominates them.

Remember we are we are talking about dumb, irritating, stupid and annoying trolls only.

Was it Plaxicorules who celebrated Tedy's stroke? If so, he "wins" in my view, hands down no contest.

Bill's Girl said:
Haven't seen you much lately. I hope your little one had a nice holiday!

We had a very nice Christmas. I hope everyone else has had a nice holiday season. Man I can't wait for the playoffs. What is about trolls this time of year? The Star's message board has them coming out of the wood work.

Houston we have a problem!

I tried to check out some post of some of the nominated trolls who I couldn't recall. However these old post were wiped out when " the evil one" screwed up our board a few weeks ago.

So, we will have to go by memory unless they have posted recently.

Went to the Interleague board. Here are some oldies but goodies. I just went by the titles of their threads and the # of threads posted. Couldn't read the content of the threads due to the "evil one".

So here they are:

RS- looks like a raider fan
Flutie Flakes- Bills
SdChargHer -SD
Blitzburg - Pitt
ChuckP- ?

These trolls stood out but there are probably more. Might jog your memories.

The poll of the top 5 will be set up tomorrow afternoon sometime.

workhorse said:
We had a very nice Christmas. I hope everyone else has had a nice holiday season. Man I can't wait for the playoffs. What is about trolls this time of year? The Star's message board has them coming out of the wood work.

Christmas break - a lot of kids are home from school all day for a week or more...

Na_polian said:
Christmas break - a lot of kids are home from school all day for a week or more...

I didn't even think about that one. You are probably right.

only 4-5 hours left to nominate your troll.

Boner, anyone? His contributions were a true disgrace to the English language.I'd agree with Ironklackers from those nominated already. If one of the measures of a troll is their mis-spelling of words, then there might be one or two others guilty of that crime.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results