PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nominations for dumb troll of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just stupid...not even an intelligent troll. No nomination for you. And your threats are hilarious.

Last edited:
KDPpatsfan said:
You're just stupid...not even an intelligent troll. No nomination for you. And your threats are hilarious.

You are absolutely right, my threats are hilarious, that is the point!!!!!!!!LOL

RxJock1120 said:
What I don't get a nomination. What do I have to do to win this thing. You have no idea how much worse I can be. I better see some people voting for me or you don't wanna know how much BS, under different names I can post.

Trolls cannot nominate themselves. Fill out the application and maybe someone might nominate you. I'm pushing for all 5 nominees to be banned, so good luck.

PATSNUTme said:
Trolls cannot nominate themselves. Fill out the application and maybe someone might nominate you. I'm pushing for all 5 nominees to be banned, so good luck.

Go ahead ban anyone you want. What is it gonna change, if I want to post I will just get a different name and post under that.

I nominate Tony Collins and everyone with a freaking blue toilet as their avatar... well except me of course... ;)

Got to be ManningFuture10XMVP. What a schmuck that kid was.

PATSNUTme said:
Nutty, along with the ban, I think the winner should get a trophy.....in the shape of a bridge perhaps?? You know, something the winner can take home to thier mommy? Accompanied of course, by a certificate suitable for hanging on the fridge......

PATSNUTme said:
NEM is not a troll on this board. He may be on the other 31 team sites that he posts on but not here.

He seems to be in the thick of things nominations-wise ....

Tony Collins.

Manning10xMVP (or whatever his name was)

Chevy said:
He seems to be in the thick of things nominations-wise ....

Tony Collins.

Manning10xMVP (or whatever his name was)

That's four for NEM!!!

Digger44...

I nominate that NovaScotiaPatsFan guy, man that tool gets on my nerves.

RxJock1120 said:
What I don't get a nomination. What do I have to do to win this thing. You have no idea how much worse I can be. I better see some people voting for me or you don't wanna know how much BS, under different names I can post.

Your threat whether it be idle or intended, needs to be reported to Ian and the adms. You really do not get the intent of this board, remind me of the snotty nosed kid in grammar school who would continually bait other kids, and when he got the crap kicked out of him would whine and claim all kinds of crap all the way to the office. I had thought about nominating you, however because of your threat I changed my mind.

Bill's Girl said:
Nutty, along with the ban, I think the winner should get a trophy.....in the shape of a bridge perhaps?? You know, something the winner can take home to thier mommy? Accompanied of course, by a certificate suitable for hanging on the fridge......

I was thinking more of a photo of a hand with the middle finger sticking up and a Patriots logo on the back of the hand. But, that's just me.

Zuma said:
Digger44...

ooooo did you come up with this all by yourself NEMlover?

We can't have a winner yet, because if we should play Pittsburgh in the playoffs, we'll have our 20 worst on the board simultaneously.

Instead, I'd like to salute the intelligent fans of other teams who like to discuss football. The short list:

RyantheColtsFan
ClosingTime
Alphaman
BrenJetsFan
Lawshark

Last edited:
dryheat44 said:
We can't have a winner yet, because if we should play Pittsburgh in the playoffs, we'll have our 20 worst on the board simultaneously.

Instead, I'd like to salute the intelligent fans of other teams who like to discuss football. The short list:

RyantheColtsFan
ClosingTime
Alphaman
BrenJetsFan
Lawshark

Why would you want to take a negitive thread and add something positive?

Digger44 said:
ooooo did you come up with this all by yourself NEMlover?
WOW........

dryheat44 said:

RyantheColtsFan
ClosingTime
Alphaman
BrenJetsFan
Lawshark

I'll go with that, though unfortunately I'm too sober to remember all their names.

There was CrouchingBengalhidingpats (?), some nice folks from Buffalo (Footballhottie included IMHO), the KC people who asked us to provide a run-down of our team for their board, a thirty-year Saints fan who came over in the pre-season, the Chargers fans who produced about a hundred posts a day (but didn't gloat when SD handed us our *sses) and even the Raiders fan (RS?) who came back to discuss the game afterwards.

It's what I don't get about trolling -- it's perfectly acceptable to be a polite and passionate fan from another team on this board. Why not play nice?

dryheat44 said:

RyantheColtsFan
ClosingTime
Alphaman
BrenJetsFan
Lawshark

Workhorse is good guy too......for a Colts fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes