PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nobody is discussing the sweetest part of our victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly when I heard the Fuhrer himself was there. I love how they didn't say so until after the game & didn't show him at all. He was probably afraid all the Pats fans there would throw beers at him. Glad his home boys went down in flames.

My thoughts exactly when I heard the Fuhrer himself was there. I love how they didn't say so until after the game & didn't show him at all. He was probably afraid all the Pats fans there would throw beers at him. Glad his home boys went down in flames.
I can guarantee they would show his smug, stupid face if the Giants pulled out a victory.

It IS pretty damned funny that the only place he feels safe seeing a Pats game is in the home of their alleged kryptonite.

I can guarantee they would show his smug, stupid face if the Giants pulled out a victory.
Agreed. He probably planned to do a victory lap with Goober. Now he'll have to wait until we play the Jets to try again. Pats fans are on to him now, though, so maybe he won't feel safe there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back