PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No QB aged 41 or older has ever won a playoff game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess this is the drumroll before every playoff game going forward?

No QB has ever won a playoff game at 41 years, six months

Next week: No QB has ever won a playoff game at 41 years, six months, one week

We get it. From here on out Brady’s raising the bar for oldest to do anything, just like he’s raising the bar with every yard, touchdown, and win, each game. So each time he steps on the field some record is being broken or extended. No need for troll headline grabbers before every Patriots game.

Next up: Brady could become the first QB with 30 playoff wins. No ****. He is also the only one with 17, 18, 19, 20...27 to date.

Tom breaks records even better than her
gif_donna_reed_record_break350_263.gif

So I guess this is the drumroll before every playoff game going forward?

No QB has ever won a playoff game at 41 years, six months

Next week: No QB has ever won a playoff game at 41 years, six months, one week

We get it. From here on out Brady’s raising the bar for oldest to do anything, just like he’s raising the bar with every yard, touchdown, and win, each game. So each time he steps on the field some record is being broken or extended. No need for troll headline grabbers before every Patriots game.

Next up: Brady could become the first QB with 30 playoff wins. No ****. He is also the only one with 17, 18, 19, 20...27 to date.
tombradysego-so-you-wanttocomemoverpill-make-nachos-i-cant-right-now-8179451.png

Fun fact: That 41 year old has more playoff wins in his career than the Jete have playoff games in their misbegotten history.

After the Cowboys game they were saying it was their 3rd playoff win in 22 years. My first thought was damn, Tom has 27 playoff wins since 2001. If the Cowboys are America's Team, the Patriots are the Milky Way's Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3