PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No QB aged 41 or older has ever won a playoff game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess this is the drumroll before every playoff game going forward?

No QB has ever won a playoff game at 41 years, six months

Next week: No QB has ever won a playoff game at 41 years, six months, one week

We get it. From here on out Brady’s raising the bar for oldest to do anything, just like he’s raising the bar with every yard, touchdown, and win, each game. So each time he steps on the field some record is being broken or extended. No need for troll headline grabbers before every Patriots game.

Next up: Brady could become the first QB with 30 playoff wins. No ****. He is also the only one with 17, 18, 19, 20...27 to date.

Tom breaks records even better than her
gif_donna_reed_record_break350_263.gif

So I guess this is the drumroll before every playoff game going forward?

No QB has ever won a playoff game at 41 years, six months

Next week: No QB has ever won a playoff game at 41 years, six months, one week

We get it. From here on out Brady’s raising the bar for oldest to do anything, just like he’s raising the bar with every yard, touchdown, and win, each game. So each time he steps on the field some record is being broken or extended. No need for troll headline grabbers before every Patriots game.

Next up: Brady could become the first QB with 30 playoff wins. No ****. He is also the only one with 17, 18, 19, 20...27 to date.
tombradysego-so-you-wanttocomemoverpill-make-nachos-i-cant-right-now-8179451.png

Fun fact: That 41 year old has more playoff wins in his career than the Jete have playoff games in their misbegotten history.

After the Cowboys game they were saying it was their 3rd playoff win in 22 years. My first thought was damn, Tom has 27 playoff wins since 2001. If the Cowboys are America's Team, the Patriots are the Milky Way's Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back