PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a resident troll. Also possibly pathetically posting using 2 different Bruins accounts.

You're the troll. And no, i don't use 2 different accounts.. STFU with your pathetic lies.

Harry has nadda...bust

WTF is going on suggesting that someone has two accounts?

Are we at least past the "How dare you call him slow when he ran a...." stage?

Always refreshing to see someone try to mine a solid win for something negative they can bring up to try to prove themselves right about an internet argument.
He should become a Jete fan, then he'll be able to both say his own team's players suck and be right about it.

Plenty of negative wins to be had over on the various Jete forums.

Harry showing again today his issues getting separation against man coverage. We used a 1st on him and we should expect a lot more. Unfortunately he’s not quick or a good route runner so it’s unlikely he’ll ever become a highly productive player.

Harry showing again today his issues getting separation against man coverage. We used a 1st on him and we should expect a lot more. Unfortunately he’s not quick or a good route runner so it’s unlikely he’ll ever become a highly productive player.

min order for Harry to be productive, we have to play to his strengths.

min order for Harry to be productive, we have to play to his strengths.

Serious question:

Harry's an undersized tight end trying to play outside WR. What are the strengths in that scenario, as you see them, and how do they fit this particular team better than a real WR at the position?

Serious question:

Harry's an undersized tight end trying to play outside WR. What are the strengths in that scenario, as you see them, and how do they fit this particular team better than a real WR at the position?

getting the ball in his hands and giving him an opportunity to make a play.

And how do you do propose to do that in any volume while also doing it in such a way that it's not screwing up the offense?

We’ve tried that every week. At some point you need your 1st round WR to be able to run good routes and make plays.

If Harry was a late round pick he wouldn’t be receiving all the scrutiny he does. I was listening to Zolak a while back when everyone was talking about how well Harry did in the off-season, losing weight and looking good in his social media posts. Zolak said at the practices he saw Harry still looked flat footed, still was rounding off his routes, and still wasn’t getting separation. He also said the team was getting frustrated as Harry was always excusing himself in practice for some sort of ailment. He was always heading to the sideline to the trainers.

There is nothing that Harry has shown in his time here to think he’ll turn out to be a special player worthy of that 1st round pick. Hope I’m wrong.

We’ve tried that every week. At some point you need your 1st round WR to be able to run good routes and make plays.

If Harry was a late round pick he wouldn’t be receiving all the scrutiny he does. I was listening to Zolak a while back when everyone was talking about how well Harry did in the off-season, losing weight and looking good in his social media posts. Zolak said at the practices he saw Harry still looked flat footed, still was rounding off his routes, and still wasn’t getting separation. He also said the team was getting frustrated as Harry was always excusing himself in practice for some sort of ailment. He was always heading to the sideline to the trainers.

There is nothing that Harry has shown in his time here to think he’ll turn out to be a special player worthy of that 1st round pick. Hope I’m wrong.
I do remember that report from some of the beat writers in camp that he pulled himself out on a crucial play during a drill. Zolack is usually pretty tied in on stuff like that so if that’s a frequent thing that’s not good at all. Still seems like some of Harry’s issues are mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes