PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nick O'leary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he as good as Wiggins?

I have been surprised that Pats have kept Izzo on the roster for a few weeks with a concussion. I do not see him getting picked up by anyone else ( but then again what do I know) . I wonder if they can give him an injury payout and cut him - give O'Leary a shot and if O'Leary is not an upgrade say thanks and bring back Izzo. The fact that Izzo has taken as many snaps as he has this season says allot about the teams depth at TE.

O'Leary...as is the case with 99.99% of active professional TEs...is better than LaGlasse & Izzo, combined.

06b1bd099030b2fa4be18a39c5c15739.png

5218cd64e4baefe99c080e661d37e4ba.png

What about this guy says he's better than Izzo?

I'd like to keep Izzo...he's younger and has potential I guess. Lacosse is not going to suddenly be a better player. It's not saying much but he does have more receptions then LaCosse and maybe he is more durable. More of a FB size...but maybe that's a good thing.

I'd like to keep Izzo...he's younger and has potential I guess. Lacosse is not going to suddenly be a better player. It's not saying much but he does have more receptions then LaCosse and maybe he is more durable. More of a FB size...but maybe that's a good thing.
How many players in the Belichick era really moved up from suck level?
I have no problem with him moving on from either of those stiffs.
IMO ... if you suck at blocking you better be a damn good receiver (see Hernandez).
These 2 suck at blocking and neither excites me as a receiver ... time to move on.

The pats have not cut Izzo so the coaches must see room for improvement because even as a fan it is clear he has been limited to date. O’Leary has NFL experience and bye some accounts is a tough player. He was cut following a boneheaded mistake. I don’t know if he is a net upgrade but if Izzy can’t play why no try to find out.

The pats have not cut Izzo so the coaches must see room for improvement because even as a fan it is clear he has been limited to date. O’Leary has NFL experience and bye some accounts is a tough player. He was cut following a boneheaded mistake. I don’t know if he is a net upgrade but if Izzy can’t play why no try to find out.

Doesn’t hurt to bring him in and put him through some drills at least.

As bad as lacrosse is, and he is really bad, I have to admit, I doubt O’Leary is good Enough to fill even an empty roster spot let alone a current players!

Ps: why is Kessler still on the team?

As bad as lacrosse is, and he is really bad, I have to admit, I doubt O’Leary is good Enough to fill even an empty roster spot let alone a current players!

Ps: why is Kessler still on the team?

So your opinion is Lacrosse is overall a better player / more durable then O’Leary? Based on ?

As bad as lacrosse is, and he is really bad, I have to admit,

Lacrosse is not bad. I definitely prefer it to baseball and soccer.

Maybe you meant LaCosse?

I'd rather Watson receive / block with limited expectations due to age and a durable Timothy Leary blocking with TE3 Izzo... than LaCosse burning a roster spot that he will rarely use because he's fragile...O'Leary is a tough durable bastard.

He'll fly his astral plane
He'll take you trips around the bay
He'll bring you back the same day
Timothy Leary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back