Not open for further replies.

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
NFL’s sideline shakedown of Patriots a big deal

Curran said:
And we haven’t even mentioned the report that the NFL snapped to attention and cased the Jets locker room for listening devices that night.

So these are the guys Robert Kraft decided to be the bigger man for?

He stood down in San Francisco for these owners of teams that keep spraying accusations and innuendo at the Patriots for the hell of it?

A commissioner whose staff still has a sympathetic ear ready for every mewling suit with a ready gripe?

A staff that will still go off half-****ed to check out the alleged issue at hand and throw in a quick surveillance trip around the visitor’s locker room to boot?

and this closing zinger:

Curran said:
Otherwise, these monthly, franchise-wide colonoscopies will continue until -- inevitably -- someone finds something that really isn't anything and the NFL is out another $10 million. Non-existent evidence -- like a lack of air pressure -- the NFL's crack security team is great at seizing. It's the existing stuff -- like elevator videos mailed directly to their offices -- which prove elusive.

"It's the existing stuff -- like elevator videos mailed directly to their offices -- which prove elusive."

Great stuff. A woman was brutalized but that matters so much less than very slightly deflated footballs. Integrity of the game, don't ya know?

This should be forwarded to both King and Florio.

Curran continues to nail it. History will prove one thing: The Patriots are better and work harder, and people love finding excuses for losing other than that.

Everyone wants a participation trophy, or to denigrate the success of others.

Curran continues to nail it. History will prove one thing: The Patriots are better and work harder, and people love finding excuses for losing other than that.

Everyone wants a participation trophy, or to denigrate the success of others.
Yup, Mr. Curran remains undeterred.

The other 31 clearly see BKraft as a figure of ridicule, like the waterboy in the lockerroom who gets beaned with spitballs, snapped with towels, etc, but who keeps coming back for more so he can be 'one of the guys'. I feel bad for Jonathan seeing his father treated in this way but, if it were my father, I'd be doing something about it.

The thing that is so horrifying for me is that the NFL league offices have already proven they will lie, misinform, withhold evidence negative to their narrative, and try and manipulate the process in order to abet their agenda.

Why would the Patriot organization believe anything that comes out of the NFL's mouths or actions. Who is to say one of Kensil's flunkies could plant evidence, or simply make up stuff. That's what they pretty much did in defamegate.

If I were the Pats, I wouldn't take the NFL's no on having the visitor's locker room certified clear for every game so they don't have worry about a plant, I would publicly continue to push for it. It does 3 things. It shows that the Pats are tired of the all the unsubstantiated stories and "leaks". It focuses the media on the injustices thrust upon the Pats in defamegate, and 3rd, I create the air of deniability when one of these maniacs become so desperate to take the Pats down, they actually try something.

Currans article is a great one. But the Pats need to be pro-active and keep this kind of narrative on going,. they need to encourage more of this type of article., On shot, to a NE audience, isn't going to do much good. We already KNOW the truth of this.,

The thing that is so horrifying for me is that the NFL league offices have already proven they will lie, misinform, withhold evidence negative to their narrative, and try and manipulate the process in order to abet their agenda.

Why would the Patriot organization believe anything that comes out of the NFL's mouths or actions. Who is to say one of Kensil's flunkies could plant evidence, or simply make up stuff. That's what they pretty much did in defamegate.

I read a piece yesterday that said the Pats Are worried about that scenario.

In fear of the NFL and what they are capable of - which means they've made me doubt their product.

I read a piece yesterday that said the Pats Are worried about that scenario.
I did as well. Before the other team's arrival, the Pats wanted the league to come in the validate that the visitors locker room was "bug free".

Of course, the league rejected the request.

The other 31 clearly see BKraft as a figure of ridicule, like the waterboy in the lockerroom who gets beaned with spitballs, snapped with towels, etc, but who keeps coming back for more so he can be 'one of the guys'. I feel bad for Jonathan seeing his father treated in this way but, if it were my father, I'd be doing something about it.

My only hope is that Jonathan is the NFL version of Michael Corleone sitting down with Solozzo and McClusky before he needs to go to the bathroom.

Great column!

Wish I could get Curran's permission to use his last two lines as my tag line forever!

Only confirms my belief that the intended target in any of this is BB.. Goodell and his staff will stop at nothing to get him.. no matter how much carnage(#12) they leave behind..

"Don't confuse kindness with weakness.."

"Payback is a bytch.."

Tune into squeaky and douche Monday to listen to why the Patriots deserve this.......no don't tune in but we know this will be their narrative

Good stuff. I wish life w
My only hope is that Jonathan is the NFL version of Michael Corleone sitting down with Solozzo and McClusky before he needs to go to the bathroom.

You know the Godfather was fiction, right?

Good stuff. I wish life w

You know the Godfather was fiction, right?
I don't understand your question?

Its a movie...

Based on centuries of reality. Right?

This should be forwarded to both King and Florio.
Sorry to pick on you.....BUT......having read the same exact post dozens of times over the past 11 months written by multiple posters.........INSTEAD of asking others to advance your idea of contacting media members, WHY NOT contact them yourself. I don't understand this mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST