PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Other Games

Why the faulk are the Falcon kicking a 41 yard FG on 3rd down in OT? Try to get more yards. The kick was good, but still...

Anyone have the Falcons leading the NFC South at the midway point of the season?

Emotions got the best of him
I know you arent allowed to take your helmet off in the field of play but I thought he was out of the end zone when he took it off. Not a smart move but was it technically a penalty?

Why the faulk are the Falcon kicking a 41 yard FG on 3rd down in OT? Try to get more yards. The kick was good, but still...
cuz if the snap gets screwed up or something, they get a do over on 4th...

I know you arent allowed to take your helmet off in the field of play but I thought he was out of the end zone when he took it off. Not a smart move but was it technically a penalty?
That was very much a penalty... can only remove it in the team area on the side lines

cuz if the snap gets screwed up or something, they get a do over on 4th...

I know the reason we always hear, but it never happens. Very rarely.

If an can gain 4 more yards, I'll take a 37 yard FG over 41. We see QB's that just miss way more often than a bad snap.

You talking about Geno walking during the direct snap?
yeah ... he can be in motion, but technically he does need to stop for a full second before the ball is snapped...

What a beautiful play by the 49ers

Do the Rams have any fans? The stadium looks to be full of 49rs supporters.

Are people sure they want McDaniels back?

Guy has an offense with Adams and Jacobs and he just got shutout by a team that has allowed 20+ in every game and 26+ in 5 out of 7.

How they let Kupp run wide open is wild to me

Jonathan Taylor is questionable to return with an ankle injury, which means there’s no way he’ll be 100% next week even if he does play.

yeah ... he can be in motion, but technically he does need to stop for a full second before the ball is snapped...
Even if he's the only one in motion? I thought there could be 1 guy in motion ( like jet sweeps).

What the hecks up with Redzone? I understand their covering the red zone but for fuc sake how many times are they gonna cut away from a huge play. It's like, OK 3rd and one on a really importent game with teams that actually mater and the team that really matters makes a play on another team that really matters but there's a flag,,,,,, OMG ,,,,, Right before the call on the field let's cut to a game against 2 crap teams because their in the red zone. WTF is up with that? It's almost unwatchable, because they just keep doing that. but for cryin out loud know the importance of what red zones are important. No one gives a crap if 2 teams who can't sniff the playoffs are in the red zone. Change the name to Imprtant games zone.

Gutsy playcalls (4th and 1 then 4th and 2) leading to the TD pass for SEA.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back