PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Other Games

Why don't they have an audible to quick throw to Julio or the WR out wide? The Baltimore CB was at least 10 yards off of a wide open Julio on 3rd & 1 before the snap.

They were afraid Julio would pull his hamstring trying to catch the ball.

Brady should have thrown a laser on that one. There wasn’t a robber in the MOF.

Easy peasy. Great drive by the GOAT

Amazing what running the ball effectively can do fot an offense

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Like I said in the Brady forum, this really has the potential to be a “get right” game. This is not a good Ravens D. At least not what we are used to from them. They remind me of a poor man’s version of our 2010 D - way too dependent upon turnovers, and they fold like a house of cards when they can’t get them.

That Number 12 guy looked an awful lot like Tom Brady on that drive.

They were afraid Julio would pull his hamstring trying to catch the ball.
Probably. At the very least, all the time he's missed is probably why there isn't a great level of communication between the two. If that were Brady/Gronk, Brady/Branch, Brady/Edelman, they'd know just by making eye contact or a random word.

Yes, things are going well. You can tell because there is a presence suddenly absent from the thread. But he is waiting for a Brady screw up to bounce back in here.

Yes, things are going well. You can tell because there is a presence suddenly absent from the thread. But he is waiting for a Brady screw up to bounce back in here.
He’s at Wendy’s.

"We were there"... Did Michaels forget he's with Amazon and not NBC/Collinsworth? (referring to NBC doing the Pats/Ravens game in 2019)

"We were there"... Did Michaels forget he's with Amazon and not NBC/Collinsworth? (referring to NBC doing the Pats/Ravens game in 2019)

Maybe it was the royal We. He is sports broadcasting royalty to me if only for " Do you believe in miracles?". My first real sports memory. And favorite.

You're already the worst running offense in NFL history, statistically... and you make it even harder on your OL by calling a HB toss 5 yards behind the LOS?

What the hell are all these quick WR screens? My God, Leftwich is putrid.

What the hell are all these quick WR screens? My God, Leftwich is putrid.
Ravens struggle with their nickel coverage, but yeah. Doing it three times in a row is brain dead.

Have you noticed how they're not calling PA UC for Lamar?

Vita!!!

Incoming 3rd & 22 conversion

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes