PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key to the cowboys stop their running game. Make them beat you through the air.

The Patriots are just head shoulders better than any team I have seen this year.. OT sorry just felt like adding that.

I would not say head and shoulders better but I would on a neutral field give them 3-4 Points better than any team you care to pick at the least.

Pats have a few weakness you can exploit. Their D is pretty good but not elite and if you can break it after you bend it you can put the Pats on their heels. Also if you get pressure the O suddenly becomes mortal and the Dallas OL we do not have. The Pats OL has been good but it has had issues and rarely played a full 60 minute game.

lol Beasley is Edelman

Beasley tried to pull an Edelman. He would have had a TD there.

LOL, Beasley really wants to be Edelman. Not quite buddy, not quite!;)

Ain't no flipping Jules.

Beasely is inferior to JE11 in every way. Where is his supermodel girlfriend?

Malcolm Jenkins is probably the only good defensive player the Saints have ever drafted.

Are you talking about him being a Romo guy?

Yeah he's a huge Romo fan. I think he said on Bill Simmons' podcast that he kind of hopes Prescott slows down a bit so they go with Romo when healthy.

Yeah he's a huge Romo fan. I think he said on Bill Simmons' podcast that he kind of hopes Prescott slows down a bit so they go with Romo when healthy.
PS podcast is so sooo sooooo good especially when Lombardi comes on. I can't get enough of Mike Lombardi, he's so funny. "Fred Flintstone runner" was gold.

It's that 3rd year that QBs take the next step. Wentz looks like he has great potential.

If i were the Cowboys i would stay with Dak. Romo is a good QB who always makes dumb decisions in crunch time. You're not going to win with him, go with Dak.

It's that 3rd year that QBs take the next step. Wentz looks like he has great potential.

If i were the Cowboys i would stay with Dak. Romo is a good QB who always makes dumb decisions in crunch time. You're not going to win with him, go with Dak.
I'd go with Dak unless he really struggles and Dallas is still one of the best records in the league. It really hasn't been Romo's fault past couple of exits. Dak is the future but, he can't hold them back from a title run if things fall apart for him. This team is really good.

LOL, what are with these two teams.

PS podcast is so sooo sooooo good especially when Lombardi comes on. I can't get enough of Mike Lombardi, he's so funny. "Fred Flintstone runner" was gold.

Yea the ones with Lombardi and Cousin Sal are the only ones I listen to.

I skip almost all others, or when a different guest comes on to talk NBA.

The Eagles should be up several scores....too many mistakes and missed opportunities. And it's still a one possession game

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes