PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It remains to be seen if Carolina can beat the Dolts tomorrow, but there will be three 7-0 teams and they'll all be in the AFC...who would of thought....

Attention Mike McCarthy: You are not going to hit that 30-yard out route tonight. Might want to try something else.

That's the problem with McCarthy's offense. They are a vertical offense. They don't adjust based on opponents.

You only have three reasons.

Well, I only listed three, because they have been on full display. I could add subsets (i.e. adjustments pre-snap), but there's really no need, IMO.

Meh, game over, time to watch the Royals win the World Series...

Pats didn't play their best but had 2 chances to win. Gronk holding on to what would've been a great td catch, and Revis playing absolutely like trash before half. You get even 1 of those in Green Bay where the packers play ****y, we win.

True. Once we got behind though, I knew it was over.

Lots of useful game tape for us...definiteluy don't wanna play here in december, the crowd puts ours to shame

Well... the the structure of the building sort of kills the noise, I think.

damn no new family guy tonight either

Good night for the Broncos and brutal night for the Packers. Still only one game so I'm going to avoid the temptation to overreact (I'll leave this to the mental midgets of the media).

One surprise is how little pressure the Packers were able to get on Omaha! He's damaged goods but he's still got enough left to hurt you if you give him too much time.

As usual, Chris Collingsworth makes me want to use a big hammer to drive gigantic spikes directly into my ears.
Possibly packers are overhyped but sometimes a game can get away from you . . Pats vs KC last yr, Pats vs Pitts in 2004 and Pats vs SD in 2005 come to mind.

Manning has no TD's tonight just the 1 INT. All 3 TD's have been rushing. I would think the Pats will take the run away and force Noodle's McGee to win it with his limp arm.

Al Michaels getting some love and Chris Collinsworth acting like he's not terrible.

I, for one, am feeling pretty good about our chances at a 5th Superbowl after today. Who the heck is going to beat us this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3