6. Broncos (2-5)
7. Browns (2-5)
8. Chargers (2-5)
9. Bengals (2-4)
10. Vikings (2-3)
11. Rams (3-4)
12. Jaguars (3-4)
13. Raiders (3-4)

Ugh, Raiders not even a Top 10 pick right now and are coming off their biggest win in years.

1. Bills (0-6) - C.J. Spiller
2. 49ers (1-6) - Frank Gore
3. Lions (1-5) - Jahvid Best
4. Panthers (1-5) - DeAngelo Williams/Jonathan Stewart
5. Cowboys (1-4) - Felix Jones
6. Broncos (2-5) - Knowshon Moreno
7. Browns (2-5) - Peyton Hillis
8. Chargers (2-5) - Ryan Mathews
9. Bengals (2-4) - Cedric Benson
10. Vikings (2-3) - Adrian Peterson
11. Rams (3-4) - Steven Jackson
12. Jaguars (3-4) - Maurice Jones-Drew
13. Raiders (3-4) aka Patriots - Mark Ingram!

That's the way I choose to see it, at least. :D

With that personal foul on Collins, the NFL has officially gone soft. Seriously?

Of course there was.

In 1968 the Browns got away with a blatant pass interference against Roy Jefferson.

Thanks! :)

Moss gets caught cheating more and more lately.

I know teams can have a bad day, but come on; the Oakland Raiders gain 508 yards on your defense?

Maybe they've finally figured out a good game plan: don't pass; run. The Raiders had 328 yards rushing against Denver - while the Broncos ran for 75.

Moss gets caught cheating more and more lately.

Cheating, are you talking about the offensive pass interference call?

Are you calling Aaron Hernandez a cheat too?:mad:

1. Bills (0-6) - C.J. Spiller
2. 49ers (1-6) - Frank Gore
3. Lions (1-5) - Jahvid Best
4. Panthers (1-5) - DeAngelo Williams/Jonathan Stewart
5. Cowboys (1-4) - Felix Jones
6. Broncos (2-5) - Knowshon Moreno
7. Browns (2-5) - Peyton Hillis
8. Chargers (2-5) - Ryan Mathews
9. Bengals (2-4) - Cedric Benson
10. Vikings (2-3) - Adrian Peterson
11. Rams (3-4) - Steven Jackson
12. Jaguars (3-4) - Maurice Jones-Drew
13. Raiders (3-4) aka Patriots - Mark Ingram!

That's the way I choose to see it, at least. :D

If all the crappy teams have good running backs, doesn't that make you not want to draft one?

Seriously, **** the Tiny Football League.

If all the crappy teams have good running backs, doesn't that make you not want to draft one?

The leaders in our division have LT, the other 5-1 team have Rashard Mendenhall............

Yeah, that's got to be the worst promo in a very long time.

It's pretty bad, but that "history of tailgating" crap they had last year was worse.

Every Sunday I thank the Good Lord that we don't have a QB like Favre. What an absolute joke he is. I don't think I've ever seen a QB make terrible decisions with such stunning consistency.

Every Sunday I thank the Good Lord that we don't have a QB like Favre. What an absolute joke he is. I don't think I've ever seen a QB make terrible decisions with such stunning consistency.

Did you do that last year every Sunday during the regular season when he threw for over 4,000 yards, 33 tds and a 107 rating I think it was?

Harvin has become a machine in the slot since Moss got there. In the same time period, Welker has been pretty pedestrian. Coincidence?

Harvin has become a machine in the slot since Moss got there. In the same time period, Welker has been pretty pedestrian. Coincidence?

Unfortunately its not a coincidence.:(

Did you do that last year every Sunday during the regular season when he threw for over 4,000 yards, 33 tds and a 107 rating I think it was?

Absolutely. Personally I like having the smartest and hardest working QB in the league rather than arguably the dumbest, most mistake-prone drama queen ever to play the QB position in the NFL. :p

Man, TB looks like a dork in that red zone commercial :mad:

Absolutely. Personally I like having the smartest and hardest working QB in the league rather than arguably the dumbest, most mistake-prone drama queen ever to play the QB position in the NFL. :p

Have to agree that TFB is the king but Favre was awesome too in the regular season last year. But if you were a fan of any other team outside Indy, Green Bay, San Diego, Houston and New Orleans you would have loved to have Brett Favre in the form he was in last year.

Yeah, that's got to be the worst promo in a very long time.

Co-signed.

sbpatfan: Those teams aren't in their position because of their RB's, their problems run much deeper than that. But of course I'm not taking into consideration that a RB-needy team can trade up to any of those spots. It's all speculation this early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST