PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers have played about one great half of football this season.

Seattle is the second best team in the league, behind NE. If Atlanta can actually pull this off, I may be forced to admit that they are indeed a legit team.

Still a long way to go though.

Looked like it was Sherman who blew the coverage too.

Sad thing is Bennett (Marty) I believe will be lining up oppo of Jimmy Graham next year. Chance to play with his brother? Hard to pass up and they are close as all hell. :(

It's getting interesting in Seattle. Falcons just scored.

I hate Rodgers,,,,I hate the Packers...Probably because of the dam love fest the media has with them...hope dallas curb stomps them. well they are but keep it going...LOL

Bennett got cut blocked and had his knee hyper extended, his foot was planted, ouch!

Oh no, Mike Bennett is down :(

Cowboys O-line is SO good. I really believe that Elliot and Dak are being so successful this early because of those monsters.

Last edited:
Bennett ok? Cant see that game. Hope so, I like him.

I forgot about Roddy White. Did he even go to a training camp this year?

Oakland would be for real if the defense could play a little better, they certinaly have a decent offense.

Edit: ok maybe not...LMAO

Oakland would be for real if the defense could play a little better, they certinaly have a decent offense.

I really like Carr, think hes gonna be one of the good ones for years to come......unless vegas ruins him of course lol

It's kinda funny to watch everyone making excuses for Rodgers since his receivers aren't getting a ton of separation like they used to always do. Brady's never looked anywhere near this bad, and for probably half his career he's worked with worse receiver corps than the Packers have right now.

Cowboys gonna take so much credit for Dak when they didn't know what they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore