PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games - Previews and Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see it, but Pereira wrote on Twiter:

Good no DPI in JETS/IND game on Landry. Ball hit Landry at same time he made contact with the receiver.

According to Pereira, the "regular" refs have never, ever missed or made a bad call. Sorry, be he has no credence.

You know I'm kinda happy when the Jets don't suck to bad. They are a mediocre team with a bad coach and even worse front office. If they suck too bad they might change a few things have high draft picks etc ...

Yes, but they better not beat us tho, the way the standings are in our division. And the Pats winning today wouldnt hurt either

How does it feel to be on the receiving end of a bad penalty call Baltimore?

The Jets are blitzing Luck on almost every play very effectively.

Down 19 and you kick a FG?:confused:

Well eagles got robbed. No way that was pass interference on Celek. Especially if Torrey Smith's wasnt

Seems like every time the Cowboys get in the red zone, the officials start calling "illegal shift"

Baltimore is showing the way to beat them - on the ground.

Seems like every time the Cowboys get in the red zone, the officials start calling "illegal shift"

I'm not watching the game so I don't know if the calls are legit or not, but it just seems like the Ravens have gotten the benefit of the calls ALL YEAR LONG. Yeah, I'm still bitter over the week 3 loss. The Ravens are overrated to me.

Dallas is not a well coached team. Thats their only problem. Otherwise they are as talented as any.

KC has 4 points.

That is all I need to write about that.

Luck just threw an awful pass. I really don't know what he was thinking on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents