PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games - Previews and Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome! Prevents SD from going 4-2. I hope Denver wins the division so that NE has the tiebreaker.

San Diego blows 24-0 halftime lead. Sort of puts the Pats' travails in perspective, eh folks? ;)

the afc only has 2 teams above .500 right now....yay mediocrity!!!

at least we aren't chargers fans guys..they blow a 24 pt lead

San Diego blows 24-0 halftime lead. Sort of puts the Pats' travails in perspective, eh folks? ;)

Last week we were close to blowing one such lead as well...thank god for mcgahee

A very Fitzpatrick-esque performance by Rivers, not that he hasn't waffled in the past but this shyte is in Bills territory.

Dont like this result because A)Its all manning ballwash for next 7 days B)Dont want to see denver in the playoffs...

he's not throwing all those interceptions....but I hear ya

Yeah, I know, but just watching him going over to Rivers after INT number 4.....don't know what he said but Rivers just waved him away. Turner just doesn't have what it takes to be a head coach....he never has.

A very Fitzpatrick-esque performance by Rivers, not that he hasn't waffled in the past but this shyte is in Bills territory.

give the bills some credit! i think they have blown 21 pt leads, not 24!

Gruden will not sleep for the next 7 days..

well look at that .. denver d still coming after them .. instead of you know what

here comes horse face Elway, I almost went blind when his teeth flashed on my screen.

Did Rivers call up Romo to ask him how it's supposed to be done on monday night?

How'd y'all like being a Chargers fan in the stadium tonight? :singing:

Wow, impressive 1/2 performance by Denver. Manning was on fire.

Wish we came after the QB like this....

Lots of new additions to both the Manning Face and Rivers Face archives tonight...Peytie really blew his moonbase alpha-head on the offensive P.I. call...35 unanswered points at home....pretty laid back loss for the Surferettes

It may be time for San Diego to trade Rivers and bring in a new coaching staff. This has become a yearly ritual with the Chargers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore