PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 Games - Previews and Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok if that was opi then Torrey Smith's was definitely opi

wow...denver calls a running play with manning having missed a throw this half ?? Fox is an idiot.

BS PI call

hometown refs ending the game in favor of SD

Last edited:
wow...denver calls a running play with manning having missed a throw this half ?? Fox is an idiot.

You can't make every play, had he thrown it and it was incomplete people would complain that he should be running down the clock.

look at manning crying to the officials ..of course if brady does it..its all over the news...

Rivers' throwing motion is so ugly.

You can't make every play, had he thrown it and it was incomplete people would complain that he should be running down the clock.

i would still put it in manning's hands to ice the game instead of handing of to a urnning back...fox is a very conservative coach...

look at manning crying to the officials ..of course if brady does it..its all over the news...

I also noticed the obvious expletive uttered by Manning on the sideline....wonder if that'll be a headline tomorrow like it was with Brady.

Last edited:
How is Gruden putting that interception on Eddie Royal? Rivers completely stuff the read and throw.

Last edited:
Good night San Diego

I also noticed the obvious expletive uttered by Manning on the sideline....wonder if that'll be a headline tomorrow like it was with Brady.

No.it will be all about manning comeback and how is back and all that. of course in the 1st half it was that he didnt have the same players like in inddy and still getting used to it blah blah :rolleyes:

what a pathetic football game. these teams make us look like world-beaters.

safe to say pats > chargers

3 team race in the afc until some proves otherwise

How does Norv Turner still have a job?

sd`s O is so terrible

gave denver 21 points, and got 17 from them

this game should have been like 50-7 for denver

John fox is the luckiest coach. Comes in with zero expectations ..switches to tebow...makes the playoffs and now lands manning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes