PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Games

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Patriots&#39; pass rush, meanwhile... <a href="Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter">Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter</a></p>&mdash; Patrick Daugherty (@RotoPat) <a href="">October 8, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yet again Jones consistent drop in production as the season went on during his time in New England gets ignored...

Proves how some look at stats and not the whole picture...

What about the Pats pass rush? Flowers and Wise have been good and coming into week 5 Pats were 4th in the league at generating pressure rushing 4

Oh and then there is that whole thing that the trade for Jones turned into Thuney and Mitchell who helped the team win a SB. Not to mention Arizona gave him $90m Pats were never giving him that. Which don't make Jones a steal anymore because they paid him

The jests, browns, and nfl officiating, a one way ticket to the land of ineptitude and failure

Last edited:
Wentz finding all his guys today. Kid is legit.

Carson Gackmer...man I cannot stand this two braincelled Cali-moron

Fournette and JAX OL just running the ball down PIT's throats. With their ability to now run the ball while being excellent at putting pressure on the QB/secondary coverage with Ramsey and Bouye, the Jags can definitely beat PIT if Bell doesn't carve them up on the ground.

How did the Eagles get up to 21? I missed it.

Jaguars lead 7-3 over the Steelers. Very interesting game.

3 TDs by Wentz. To Ertz, Smith and some other dude.

The Eagles are going for 60 today. It feels to me like Arians has regressed as a head coach each of the last three seasons.

West to East 1pm games don't end well for the visitors. Hope everyone took the Iggles and Giants today. Dolphins defense just killed Matt Cassel.

3rd and 21 for the Bengals. Hughes roughing the passer penalty on a screen pass. Bengals get a 1st down lol!

Carson ****mouthmer happened...this little POS rat **** is getting the big spiked rod rammed up his arrogant bigmouthed azz once and for all today...maybe he'll get the hint, grab his cardboard box and ****in' retire. I hate this snobby POS azzole with a vengeance

Dalton is limping now after bills defender pushed o-lineman into him on next play.

What about the Pats pass rush? Flowers and Wise have been good and coming into week 5 Pats were 4th in the league at generating pressure rushing 4

Oh and then there is that whole thing that the trade for Jones turned into Thuney and Mitchell who helped the team win a SB. Not to mention Arizona gave him $90m Pats were never giving him that. Which don't make Jones a steal anymore because they paid him

I hope Chandler Jones is enjoying Arizona. Probably with that huge paycheck. They are getting obliterated right now.

palmercontest_122715-1.jpg

Titans QB situation is ugly as ****. Vessel got walloped. Weeden about to come in.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back