PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Games

Don't really care about the perception of KC one way or the other.

Flaws and all, Pats look on track still in getting the 2nd seed with the way the South and North look.

If they can't go to arrowhead and play to their potential in what would be game 18 for their season, then they wouldn't deserve anything beyond that.

KC does not beat NE again.
Anywhere. Any place

Probably.

You're that confident? They got some quick guys in space that could give our LBs some problems.

Well depends what he means. IF the Pats played them next week they probably would lose IMO. However we don't play them next week. If we play them again we play them in the playoffs. If both teams are equally healthy I think the Pat win for sure. They would have improved enough by then to do it.

Alex Smiths deep ball stinks...hill had plenty of separation there

NBC is milking this Watt injury non-stop.

Probably.

Well depends what he means. IF the Pats played them next week they probably would lose IMO. However we don't play them next week. If we play them again we play them in the playoffs. If both teams are equally healthy I think the Pat win for sure. They would have improved enough by then to do it.

They likely will get one of those BYEs. We would have to hold off someone from the AFC north. I don't think it's coming from the AFC south.

I am sorry. I feel bad for JJ Watt but we don't need to show the ambulance. That is just over kill. We get it! He is hurt. Let's not make it a bigger deal than it is. We didn't see an ambulance for Brady or Manning.

It isn't like JJ Watt took a hit to the head/neck and his life is in danger. Let's pump those breaks a little with the drama please.

When I read F Yates' tweet & see that list of today's injured - makes me glad NE "looked so so in winning on the road in a short week".
NBC is milking this Watt injury non-stop.
Media has always wanted to open-mouth kiss JJ.

I am sorry. I feel bad for JJ Watt but we don't need to how the ambulance. That is just over kill. We get it! He is hurt. Let's not make it a bigger deal than it is. We didn't see an ambulance for Brady or Manning.

It isn't like JJ Watt took a hit to the head/neck and his life is in danger. Let's pump those breaks a little with the drama please.

He may not be able to drive his Lamborghini for a few weeks. Life is over.

They likely will get one of those BYEs. We would have to hold off someone from the AFC north. I don't think it's coming from the AFC south.

Every team from the AFCN sucks. Ben will get worse as the season goes on. He is maybe half the QB he use to be. Baltimore has a pretty good D but lets be real they are frauds. Cleveland or Bengals? LOL no.

In all honesty the way the AFCS is looking 10-6 may get the bye. That is a very bold statement i know. I can't recall the last time a 10-6 got a bye but I think it is very possible.

"I must have been away too long... because my feelings are dead. I feel no remorse."

500full.jpg
Try massive amounts of alcohol in a relatively short amount of time...

Every team from the AFCN sucks. Ben will get worse as the season goes on. He is maybe half the QB he use to be. Baltimore has a pretty good D but lets be real they are frauds. Cleveland or Bengals? LOL no.

In all honesty the way the AFCS is looking 10-6 may get the bye. That is a very bold statement i know. I can't recall the last time a 10-6 got a bye but I think it is very possible.
How is afcs getting a bye over NE and the winner of the west?

How is afcs getting a bye over NE and the winner of the west?

I mean 10-6 from any team in the other 3 conferences would get a bye. I don't think any team in the AFCS or AFCN does better than 10-6. If the Pats just get 10-6 and tie breakers they get the bye. 11-5 would be the bye for sure I think.

I don't think anyone in the AFCS gets a bye. I should have made that more clear. I think one bye goes the the AFCW and the other to the Pats.

Last edited:
Probably.

Especially not without Eric Berry.

Probably.

Sorry about that, Chiefs.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
Back