PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4: Other Games

Oh... that explains the Bucs' defensive gameplanning. :D

Gotta love the designed play short of the sticks on 3rd down.

If the Bucs do not try to run they will most certainly lose, they need to try to run it a few times at least

At least 3 times so far, each time Tirico has brought up the SuperBowl, he cites the same excuses for the Chiefs about their OL and Mahomes' minor injury.

Cheifs are dominating

Bucs defense looking 85 Bears-esque...

Carlton Davis and the Bucs secondary are so bad.

At least 3 times so far, each time Tirico has brought up the SuperBowl, he cites the same excuses for the Chiefs about their OL and Mahomes' minor injury.

Turf toe is not a minor injury...

If the Bucs do not try to run they will most certainly lose, they need to try to run it a few times at least

Yes they should try running down 3 scores when the running game has got -3 yards in the first half.

Please tell me more

Scumbag hit to Evans. Glad he got up.

Yes they should try running down 3 scores when the running game has got -3 yards in the first half.

Please tell me more
You don't just abandon the run , there was a lot of time left when I posted that

Check the Eagles schedule. How many losses can you find. 15-2 at the worst.

Eagles KC or Buffalo in the SB. Book it.

You don't just abandon the run , there was a lot of time left when I posted that

I agree with you now after watching White vs Lenny.

White looks much more dangerous

Lol they're not coming back. They keep taking 2 steps back and 1 step forward. Case in point: TD followed by a kickoff out of bounds. Probably a long drive to the Chiefs with multiple 3rd down conversions coming up. And Godwin is injured.

Lol they're not coming back. They keep taking 2 steps back and 1 step forward. Case in point: TD followed by a kickoff out of bounds. Probably a long drive to the Chiefs with multiple 3rd down conversions coming up. And Godwin is injured.
Down 2 scores in the 4th with that offense=game

Yup. There you go. These guys are clowns. Can't even focus on their only useful player on offense, Kelce, on 3rd downs.

These refs are a joke. That goes uncalled all the time. And to flag it after a terrible OPI call on 3rd down to make it 3rd & 26 is just absurd.

That opening kickoff fumble has really screwed them. Not even taking the tone it set into consideration.

Could've placed a massive bet the Bucs would let the Chiefs get a first down.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back