PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4: Other Games

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
TNF: Miami at Cincy (Amazon)

Sunday Morning: Minnesota vs New Orleans (London)

SNF: Chiefs at Bucs (NBC) (?)

MNF: Rams at SF (ESPN)

CBS Early Afternoon Games:

04-CBS-E.png

Red/Salmon: Buffalo at Baltimore

Blue: Jete at Pittsburgh

Green: Chargers at Houston

Yellow: Jacksonville at Philadelphia

Orange: Cleveland at Atlanta

CBS Late Games:

04-CBS-L.png

Red: New England at Green Bay

Blue: Denver at LV

Fox Single:

04-FOX.png

Red/Salmon: Washington at Dallas

Blue: Chicago at Giants

Yellow: Seattle at Detroit

Orange: Tennessee at Indy

Green: Arizona at Carolina (late)

Last edited:
Some good games this weekend, starting with tonight. Really looking forward to:

Dolphins vs Bengals

Bills vs Ravens

Jacksonville vs Philly

KC vs Tampa

How spent is that Miami D? short week. Bills ran like 90 plays on Sunday. might go with the Bangles here.

How spent is that Miami D? short week. Bills ran like 90 plays on Sunday. might go with the Bangles here.
Miami is in a corner for sure. But if the Bengals Oline keeps being a turnstile, the Dolphins will win

Still not sold on Miami.

Against the Ravens, they scored most of their points with the Ravens protecting a huge lead thinking the game was over. Miami just scored quick to get them back in the game (28 of their 42 points came in the fourth quarter when they started the quarter down 35-14) with three TDs in seven minutes of game clock.

And the reason I think less of Josh Allen than most is because he has the tendency of playing like absolute garbage in random games no matter how bad the defense he is facing is (see Jacksonville and Atlanta last year). When Allen is on, he is one of the best in the league if not the best. When he is off, he can play like one of the worst QBs in the league. Was the game against Miami an off game for Allen or did the Miami defense just shut down the vaulted Bills offense. And even then, he didn't play all that bad.

I need to see Miami to prove it over time that they are good. Unfortunately, Thursday night games are crap games to gain any insight into a team.

Go Bengals. Albino tigers tonight

Last edited:
Crossen is dumb as rocks.

I love the Bengals white helmets

Still not sold on Miami.

Against the Ravens, they scored most of their points with the Ravens protecting a huge lead thinking the game was over. Miami just scored quick to get them back in the game (28 of their 42 points came in the fourth quarter when they started the quarter down 35-14) with three TDs in seven minutes of game clock.

And the reason I think less of Josh Allen than most is because he has the tendency of playing like absolute garbage in random games no matter how bad the defense he is facing is (see Jacksonville and Atlanta last year). When Allen is on, he is one of the best in the league if not the best. When he is off, he can play like one of the worst QBs in the league. Was the game against Miami an off game for Allen or did the Miami defense just shut down the vaulted Bills offense. And even then, he didn't play all that bad.

I need to see Miami to prove it over time that they are good. Unfortunately, Thursday night games are crap games to gain any insight into a team.
I take it you didn’t watch the Bills/Dolphins game, and you’re just looking at Allen’s stat line?

Terrible decision by Tua. He doesn’t have the arm strength to allow Hill to beat Bell on that route.

Asiasi sighting

How many Pats CB strays have found a forever home in MIA? Rowe...Crossen...

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back