PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Games

Well that was an improvement that was the first 3rd down pass thrown beyond the sticks that I can recall since the middle of the 2nd quarter...so there's that.

Well that was an improvement that was the first 3rd down pass thrown beyond the sticks that I can recall since the middle of the 2nd quarter...so there's that.
Maybe he can keep the next one in bounds too.

D’Angelo Williams was pissed he wasn’t drafted by the Pats. Fact!

I was pretty pissed that day too. Was ok with Maroney pick but really wanted Williams. They picked the wrong guy upon further review.

Mayfield looks like crap.

Reminds me of another Manziel, just with a better arm.

He doesn't have the ability to read the D or put the ball in a place for the WR to go get it.

Mahomes already has done a couple of national commercials. What are the chances he leaves some money on the table like Brady has and makes up the difference with off the field endorsements?

And marries the highest paid supermodel on the planet who makes your football salary look like pocket change? If so a good chance, based Bert's looks, haircut and voice it doesn't happen.

I was pretty pissed that day too. Was ok with Maroney pick but really wanted Williams. They picked the wrong guy upon further review.
Here’s another nugget: Greg Jennings recently said on the “Colin Cowherd show” he was pissed the Pats passed on him for “that Johnson guy”, “Jackson”.

Any idea why they are booing? Has it been so long that they forgot that moving the ball forward is a good thing?

Twitter and Hudl highlights. I don't have twitter but have googled kids for their tapes. Actually when I was coaching AYF that was one of the primary ways of getting film on our out of town opponents.
DII-III kids will drive cross country & hand deliver their tape.

What was that?

Hahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...cough...cough...hahhhhaaaahhhahaha

DII-III kids will drive cross country & hand deliver their tape.

I didn't with my son, most already saw his tape and if they hadn't they could just watch it via a private hudl link.

We did a lot of driving though....

Belichick is scratching his head on this one. He can't find anyone near "best player" status for the defense to have to take away next week

This game is pathetic. The Jets have -12 yards from their passing game. There are some tweets along the side of this page about how there aren't enough good QBs. This is so true. It's got me thinking that they could use a minor league. QBs that played in NFL Europe: Kurt Warner, Brad Johnson, Jon Kitna, Jake Delhomme, Kelly Holcomb,Jay Fiedler, and Scott Mitchell. Maybe it's time to give NFL Europe another try?

At this rate Bell will have 100 catches for 300 yards this year.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...cough...cough...hahhhhaaaahhhahaha

Didn't feel like typing it again.

Well if there was any doubt, that’s game.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back