PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Games

Did they just say Baker has been good..?

3rd string QB? No worries. The QB isn't important in today's NFL.

When will the media expose Gase as simply a guy who became a Head Coach because of Peyton Manning?

There is absolutely nothing innovative about his offense.

The difference between him and a guy like Kyle Shanahan is that no matter how many injuries he has, he could still manufacture points on offense.

I’m Hispanic and this is so Trash.
Meaning the Halftime show not the game lol

Had to hit the mute button. My first thought was this is awful, then he started singing and I was like not only is this awful but I have no idea what he is saying in that synthesized voice...then I remembered I like La Bamba and I don't know what he was saying either...so I know I'm not racist...that song just really sucked...

:D

I would win my Fantasy league if Garrett could play the Jets 16 times

I don’t want Falk to get hurt, but kinda want to see Le’Veon Bell play QB. Can Falk fake an injury and get outta there?

Bell is actually running very well....just that he has to juke 3-4 guys every time...

Counter point: Bell is awful and the whole mystique around him and his 'legendary' patience is a media creation and most of his production is due to the situation he had in Pittsburgh. He's a B level talent. Better than Michel? Sure. But at like 200x the cost.

Demarius Thomas is out injured as well.

I don't follow to many high school kids not from my area or that I coached against. What do you follow them on Rivals?
Everywhere. Twitter, Facebook (mostly high school/lower tier schools) Hudl/YT for film, rivals/max prep etc.

Try not to spend too much time w hs stuff.

How has Thomas looked?

Counter point: Bell is awful and the whole mystique around him and his 'legendary' patience is a media creation and most of his production is due to the situation he had in Pittsburgh. He's a B level talent. Better than Michel? Sure. But at like 200x the cost.
Pittsburgh’s O-line was blocking so well, you could walk to yet yardage. I’ve thought he was overrated.

I don’t want Falk to get hurt, but kinda want to see Le’Veon Bell play QB. Can Falk fake an injury and get outta there?
Surprised he didn’t retire at halftime.

Etling lead NE would easily win the AFCE.

Probably said his stomach hurt and had to leave early lol.
Imagine going from New England to the putrid Jete. An awful fate.

Everywhere. Twitter, Facebook (mostly high school/lower tier schools) Hudl/YT for film, rivals/max prep etc.

Try not to spend too much time w hs stuff.
That’s what I like about these high school girls. I get older. They stay the same age.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back