PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that insane. Prescott is a product of his environment. What's insane is thinking Prescott is more valuable than Rodgers. Green Bay is a 6 win team at Best with prescott. And Detroit is probably a 4 win team at best with Prescott too

How many Romo-less wins did the Cowboys have last year?
How many this year?

Like I said, your position is insane.

Yeah, it was in part on him. Wilson threw 4 picks that day and Green Bay did not put the game away earlier. They let Seattle hang around. Rodgers threw a pick in the end zone. Sure the defense gagged it away, but Seattle should not have had even a shot. Rodgers did have a calf issue - but was worse vs Dallas.

For as good as the Green Bay defense was for most of that game it was equally as bad at the end. All I know is Aaron came through when he absolutely had too. But Green Bay absolutely blew that game. I still can't believe it

How many Romo-less wins did the Cowboys have last year?
How many this year?

Like I said, your position is insane.
Yeah, I'm sure the defense being a full touchdown per game better on average has nothing to do with i

Added wrong. This isn't true. It's like 4 points better. Dak adds an added dimension to their offense, but I can't consider him the most valuable player when he doesn't give his team the best chance to win, he's a rookie and he's limited. He's a product of his environment. His team makes him better, not the other way around

Last edited:
GB stats this season via nfl.com
2016 NFL playoffs: Steelers, Packers scary; Raiders, Lions flawed
With all due respect to Tom Brady, there isn't a hotter quarterback in the NFL right now than Aaron Rodgers. The emergence of Davante Adams and the position change for Ty Montgomery (from receiver to running back) have been instrumental in the Packers closing out the season on a six-game winning streak, but Rodgers has been frighteningly accurate in the process. With those three hitting their stride and Jordy Nelson leading the NFL in touchdown receptions (14), Green Bay has scored 30-plus points in four straight games -- and 30 appears to be the Packers' magic number on the other side the ball ...

Green Bay is 10-1 when allowing fewer than 30 points this season. Read that again: The Pack is 10-1 when ALLOWING FEWER THAN 30. That is amazing to me, and not too much to ask of a defense, especially one coordinated by Dom Capers. Quality usually reveals itself, and after the Packers' midseason slump brought panicked calls for Capers' job, Green Bay's defense matured into an effective unit. In Weeks 12 through 16, the Packers surrendered just 17.6 points per game while also manufacturing 14 takeaways in the process. (Without a garbage-time Hail Mary in Week 17, the Packersalso held the Lions to 17 points while adding another takeaway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe