PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question - if Rodgers is such a generational talent (he is a supreme talent - just not ready to put him top 5 ever), how come he hasn't won more? He is in a division with the Lions, the Vikings, and the Bears. Playing in that division, the Packers probably should have won 12 games every year.
Not every team has BB who knows how to build a program and mould the team every year to make it competitive. I am not saying rodgers is better than brady but usually just the QB is not enough. Pats fans are incredibly lucky to have the best coach and QB ever like walsh/montana. Otherwise we would be like elway who was as good but never had good teams.

Maybe, but Atl has often come up small in the playoffs. And their defense is poor. But former Seattle DC is now HC in Atl.

Dan Quinn is a much better head coach than Mike Smith. Atlanta also has a more diverse offense and way better defense now than in years past.

Dan Quinn is a much better head coach than Mike Smith. Atlanta also has a more diverse offense and way better defense now than in years past.

Their points allowed is not good at all.

I can't believe some people on this board trust the falcons. I expect seattle to somehow get to the nfc championship game although they have been spotty lately.

He went 3 times in a conference against the best coach/QB ever.
Yeah but he lost a lot more times even without playing them in the playoffs. Pittsburgh at him when they had HFA, twice to the chargers and to the soft indianapolis colts at him .

Man I hate that style of onside kick. Show me the really high one bouncer.

So what's Matthew Stafford's record against teams that end with a winning record now? 0 for 276? Geez does he suck. What a loser!:rolleyes:

Seattle has a lot of holes, DET might be a decent bet depending on the spread

I don't know why some people are going crazy over the mvp with brady. Brady's chasing something better.

I will root for green bay next week against the giants. Can't stand all tbe giants talk.

My Giants fan brother already texted me "we're coming for u". I agree - GB needs to shut the little **** up.

So what's Matthew Stafford's record against teams that end with a winning record now? 0 for 276? Geez does he suck. What a loser!:rolleyes:

What's his record against rogers and green bay? I am curious

Dallas's game just got harder. They have to play the winner of GB/NYG assuming seattle wins .

Seattle has a lot of holes, DET might be a decent bet depending on the spread

So you picking them to win or cover the spread? You think it will be a close game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back