PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 15 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words, your theory of rooting against the Jets is irrelevant because if the Pats win their last two games, they win the division and the the first round bye no matter what. So LET'S GO STEELERS!!!!!!

I'd rather wrap up the division and a bye tonight and worry about getting HFA next week. I want to see the Jets to lose their last five games and have an epic collapse.

That's fine if you would rather wrap up the division tonight instead of just winning one of the last 2 games and having an easier road to the 1 seed. We'll have to agree to disagree. I was responding to someone who said it's "crazy" to think otherwise. It's not crazy at all to think either way, in terms of what you think is best for your team.

Last edited:
Time for a pick 6 :rocker:

Looks like Rexy has been watching the Pats for this game. Isnt that the play we ran against Vikings? The direct snap to Woody and Brady acts like his hair was on fire lol? :D

Well, I forgot the Jets have horrible clock management. The Steelers still have a shot even if the Jets get this field goal.

Jests look like they've been taking plays straight out of the Patriots' offensive playbook.

Patriots wouldn't have thrown 2 incompletions, allowing the Steelers to keep all their timeouts and then punt the ball.

that punt decides the game...

well lets see if pitt can move the ball on this drive.... this has been a fast game...

from the 2 yard line...yikes

Annoying week so far for me personally.

Jets are winning

Carolina Won

Oakland's winning

Washington, St louis lost (wanted them to get around the Oakland Pick)

Hope all that bad news is equaled out by a big pats win

well lets see if pitt can move the ball on this drive.... this has been a fast game...

i expect some sorta fumble...the jets D has been getting close to Ben R

What's with all the yellow empty seats in Squealersville? Fair weather fans?

That's fine if you would rather wrap up the division tonight instead of just winning one of the last 2 games and having an easier road to the 1 seed. I was responding to someone who said it's "crazy" to think otherwise.

The Steelers are technically two games behind the Pats with two games back. I don't see the Steelers winning out without Polamalu or the Pats losing two of three especially with Aaron Rodgers out tonight. Besides, the Pats still have to win two more games to win the division if the Jets wins.

Last edited:
so pissed the jets* are going to win....well at least they will lose next week in Chicago

At some point the donkeys have to let tebow drop back traditionally.

Now that looks like it could be ball game.

so pissed the jets* are going to win....well at least they will lose next week in Chicago

chicago is even more overrated...they wont beat the jets

I was just thinking crap they're starting in the EZ watch out for the.....and then it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back