PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
w
Wha.. did I miss something? Yeah I know the Dallas Cowgirls suck they are 11-2.. Anything else you just typed was garbage.

Edit: Do you take Adderall ? I bet you talk wicked fast and wicked loud IRL

well, since the Giants and Cowboys are so far superior in your mind, I guess the Pats should just forfeit tomorrow night, since the Ravens defense is considered a quantum level above both these units. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to sell my seat. Don't want to sit there crying all night about how the Pats suck and I wish we had the Giants defense.Shoot, the Pats may not even get a FG.
BTW, in reference to the adderall crack, no, I missed the ADHD "fix" by 30 years.I didn't grow up playing "fantasy football" and worshipping individual players over the team concept. I really don't understand it but obviously YOU do. Write a three page "book" outlining the greatness of the Giants 2016 defense and the superlative season changing talents of Dakk Prescott and Dez Bryant...send it to Collinsworth or Max Kellerman and you'll be rich by the end of the week.....*sarcasm*

The Giants were able to both pressure Prescott and deny him his first look (take a bow, Janoris), and that turned the rookie into...

Well, it turned him into a QB playing like a rookie.

The Giants were able to both pressure Prescott and deny him his first look (take a bow, Janoris), and that turned the rookie into...

Well, it turned him into a QB playing like a rookie.

I don't see how they get to a superbowl with him. He has been struggling lately. Credit to that giants defense.

The passing offense. It was struggling before this game.

Again, not really.

35 points, 319 passing yards, 69% complete, 2 tds, 121.7 rating against Pitt
27 points, 301 passing yards, 75% complete, 3 tds, 127.2 rating against Baltimore
31 points, 195 passing yards, 71% complete, 1 td, 108.9 rating against Washington
17 points, 139 passing yards, 67% complete, 1 td, 108.3 rating against Minnesota

Go match that up against Brady and the Patriots over their last 4 games.

The passing offense. It was struggling before this game.

Games over 35 att to throw:

OPP SCORE COMP ATT PCT YDS AVG
NYG 19-20 25 45 55.6 227 5.0 (L)
PHI 29-23 19 39 48.7 287 7.4 (W)
BAL 27-17 27 36 75.0 301 8.4 (W)
NYG 7-10 17 37 45.9 165 4.5 (L)

I mean in terms of Superbo contenders and not this game. There have been several NFC teams on the rise (Green Bay, Tampa Bay, Detroit) and Atlanta can still score. Seattle is there, but they are so inconsistent with quality games and lost a key player.
GB b/c of their offense. Detroit but Stafford has torn tendons in his hand so who knows with them.

I think the Giants are ramping up....d%#*!@t

I could be wrong, but I always believe that at some point in the playoffs dak/elliott will hit the rookie wall. and a more experienced team who has been there before will exploit that with a good gameplan.

I meant more in terms of how the season has gone.

Can you imagine, the Lions, the only team that hasn't won it's NFC division since 1993 snatching the first seed from the mighty Cowboys from under their nose while the media is preoccupied about praising them so much?
Definitely would be a surprise. Can't blame the media fixation on the Cowboys, though, it's a big story this year.

Have to say, I haven't watched them much this year and the Giants were really flying around last night, but man, that was a sorry offensive performance.

Again, not really.

35 points, 319 passing yards, 69% complete, 2 tds, 121.7 rating against Pitt
27 points, 301 passing yards, 75% complete, 3 tds, 127.2 rating against Baltimore
31 points, 195 passing yards, 71% complete, 1 td, 108.9 rating against Washington
17 points, 139 passing yards, 67% complete, 1 td, 108.3 rating against Minnesota

Go match that up against Brady and the Patriots over their last 4 games.
Dont you realize by now ? Any team other than the pats when it plays well its because their opponent is weak or sucks or made mistakes and when it plays badly its because thats what they are . no one is good enough except the pats :D

Not sure what is wrong, but they are struggling offensively. After re-watching the Jets and Rams games, I have a bad feeling about this Ravens game.

Pats have put up 400 yards of offense in each of the last 4 games.

GB b/c of their offense. Detroit but Stafford has torn tendons in his hand so who knows with them.

I think the Giants are ramping up....d%#*!@t

If they want to go deep into the postseason, they'll need to find a ground game. Eli can't do it on his own on the offensive side of the ball.

If they want to go deep into the postseason, they'll need to find a ground game. Eli can't do it on his own on the offensive side of the ball.
Seemed like Jennings has picked it up since Nov but I could be wrong.

Pats have put up 400 yards of offense in each of the last 4 games.

Garbage yards. Really. Go watch the Rams and Jets game again. The Pats are a very different team without Gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back