PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incompleteness

its so much fun when your team can win a 10-7 game on defense.

Inspirational, awe inspiring 10-7 win eh? Oh wait...I think this game was a complete suck fest and both teams played like shyt..."INTEGRITY!!!"

Great coverage by the giants in this game.

If the Pats held the Giants or Cowboys to 7 points I dont care how it was done. I would call that an elite performance. The Giants didn't allow the cowgirls to do much.

I doubt prescott will be losing his job. If he stink's it up against the bucs? Who knows.

NYG's defense is fast as hell. They need to stay out of the playoffs.

OBJ > Dez Byrant

That was the difference maker in the game

If the Lions win next week and the Cowboys lose against Tampa...two weeks from now Lions-Cowboys for the #1 NFC seed.

A hilarious thought, no matter how unlikely it is.

If the Pats held the Giants or Cowboys to 7 points I dont care how it was done. I would call that an elite performance. The Giants didn't allow the cowgirls to do much.

Would be nice to get a great defensive effort tomorrow. Defense's still the name of the game come the playoffs.

If the Lions win next week and the Cowboys lose against Tampa...two weeks from now Lions-Cowboys for the #1 NFC seed.

I don't care what that spread is for Dallas next week, I'm taking dallas

It's not really that unlikely...Bucs playing well. Lions have to beat the Giants though.

right...it can't be that both teams have been extremely OVERrated all along... and the sputtering errorfest I just witnessed actually was Super Bowl 42 Redux...got it. "Gaa Gaa Goony!!!Every other team scares me but the Pats so let's all bang our drums for the greatness of Dak and lust for the tremendousness of Dez Bryant!!~!! The Pats could never stop them OR the Giants defense without JPP and three other starters! WE SUCK!! I'm a Pats fan!!"

Go pick up a pair of blue pom poms and pom your way out of here with this garbage

Cowboys will finish 13-3 and then get bounced in their first playoff game. **** you, Jerruh.

right...it can't be that both teams have been extremely OVERrated all along... and the sputtering errorfest I just witnessed actually was Super Bowl 42 Redux...got it. "Gaa Gaa Goony!!!Every other team scares me but the Pats so let's all bang our drums for the greatness of Dak and lust for the tremendousness of Dez Bryant!!~!! The Pats could never stop them OR the Giants defense without JPP and three other starters! WE SUCK!! I'm a Pats fan!!"

Go pick up a pair of blue pom poms and pom your way out of here with this garbage

Wha.. did I miss something? Yeah I know the Dallas Cowgirls suck they are 11-2.. Anything else you just typed was garbage.

Edit: Do you take Adderall ? I bet you talk wicked fast and wicked loud IRL

It's not really that unlikely...Bucs playing well. Lions have to beat the Giants though.

I meant more in terms of how the season has gone.

Can you imagine, the Lions, the only team that hasn't won it's NFC division since 1993 snatching the first seed from the mighty Cowboys from under their nose while the media is preoccupied about praising them so much?

Any news on Stafford's hand? The Lions are going to need him in these next 3 crucial games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News