PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 13 Other Games

Dallas has got to be favored over SF now. Don't give Minnesota a second thought.
I wouldn't trust Dallas in a big spot. Their coach is really bad and Dak is probably the most overrated qb in the league. I do like their defense though, but I wouldn't put them above Philly or San Fran.

Interesting, you don't think San Fran is above Dallas and Minn? You saw how they handled Miami with a 3rd string qb yesterday? They are loaded on defense. The qb just has to be a game manager.

I'm going to wait and see on San Francisco...they have Tampa, Seattle, and Was coming up in the next couple weeks. Those games won't be easy for a 3rd string QB.

I'm going to wait and see on San Francisco...they have Tampa, Seattle, and Was coming up in the next couple weeks. Those games won't be easy for a 3rd string QB.
fair point. We'll know more about them in the coming weeks.

Totally agree with this. Their offense is just incredibly diverse; you can't stop them because they'll hurt you long, intermediate, short outs to WRs, on the perimeter to their backs, running the ball. It's pick your poison with them.

And that defense will probably grow into itself as a lot of these defenses do over the course of the year.

They'll give Philly a run for their money.
Agreed about their defense. They have a ton of vets that have been chomping at the bit of championship hopes for years. Patrick Peterson, Harrison Smith, Kendricks, Hunter, Zaire Smith, etc. Vets like that are just the right recipe to rise above their normal level for the final push.

Damn, I didn't realize Brock Purdy was Mr. Irrelevant...what a story that would be if he ends up winning the SB

Burrow mahomes is starting to look like Brady manning….

Nick Bosa has now passed Matt Judon in sacks at 14.5. It's crazy how this guy isn't talked about enough and was a ALL Pro snub last year over Max Crosby. Crosby is having a good year though.

Nick Bosa has now passed Matt Judon in sacks at 14.5. It's crazy how this guy isn't talked about enough and was a ALL Pro snub last year over Max Crosby. Crosby is having a good year though.
Every time I looked up yesterday, he was in at Tua causing him problems. Bosa is a beast!!

i-Screen-Shoter-20221205164151184.jpg

Showing his support for Kanye in Chicago on Sunday. :rofl:

He looked good in relief vs the LOLphins. Let's see when teams get more tape on him

Nice catch by N'Keal Harry this weekend. Would have been even better if he took off for the end zone... I don't think he was down initially... maybe the official blew it dead because he appeared to give himself up after the catch.

1st and 10 rush up the middle to make 2nd and 11 to start the game.

Again.

The White RB is better than Fournette, at least.

Leftwich looks spaced out of his mind. Just rocks and air inside that skull.

Those black Saints helmets are unnecessary.

2nd & 5. Throw it here. Do not run.

What the hell were those 2 playcalls? This Leftwich f*cking clown just never stops. 2 designed immediate throws to the flat? Are you kidding me!? Brady hasn't thrown a redzone INT in years and you're calling plays (once again) as if you're scared.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back