PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 12 Other Games (including Thanksgiving non-Patriots)

Brady is still very good, but he cannot carry an offense that has mediocre talent and that is the o-line and running game (and the receivers aren’t living up to expectations either.
I thought Brady went to Tampa for the weaponz?

Very interesting, chargers fumbled and initially ruled a recovery by az. Then they review and and declare the recovery was a draw between offense and defense so reward the ball to the offense. First time ive ever seen a rule like that but judging how this week is going for us, NOT f***ing suprised one bit.

more like patriots fans bashing the qb who brought us joy in the last 20 years
Did you miss the 100+ page thread about him not mentioning the Pats in his false start retirement tweet? Tommy really blew it there.

Chargers now cut the lead to 10-7. Bout to turn this off

Did you miss the 100+ page thread about him not mentioning the Pats in his false start retirement tweet? Tommy really blew it there.
i thought it was not nice either but this doesn't change my mind about him

KC has figured out how to beat the Cover 2 Shell. Everything has been short, but a lot of YAC

Feels like Dolphins/Bills and Ravens/Bengals will have their respective divisions + #5th/6th Wild Card spots

Meaning it will come down the Jets, Chargers and us for the final spot.
Baltimore's only 7-4, this is their upcoming slate:

at Broncos, Steelers, Browns, at Falcons, at Steelers, Bengals

If they're losing to teams like the Jaguars then could see a world in which they lose to the Steelers 1x, the Bengals, the Browns and maybe the Falcons. Probably won't happen but it's in the realm of possibility... In reality they'll likely stay at the top of the division with Cincinnati just behind. New England will need to beat Cincinnati and have the tiebreaker if they want to maintain solid chances for a wild card, or otherwise need to win at least one of their Bills and their remaining Dolphins game to take the division.

Go Cardinals!!! My fantasy teams are 0-5 today, I am losing Dingleberries, Pats lost, Bills/Fins/Jets/Bengals all won and I lost some money gambling for real today….

Just.Give.Me.A.Chargers.L.Pretty.Please.With.Sugar.On.Top!

Mahomes is ridiculously good.

The most talented QB I've ever seen. He can throw it short, intermediate, and deep and can throw in the pocket, on the run, or left-handed.

Go Cardinals!!! My fantasy teams are 0-5 today, I am losing Dingleberries, Pats lost, Bills/Fins/Jets/Bengals all won and I lost some money gambling for real today….

Just.Give.Me.A.Chargers.L.Pretty.Please.With.Sugar.On.Top!
LMAO

Raiduuurs and Seattle in a offensive shootout 27-24 few minutes into the 3rd

I still feel like there's at least a 25% chance the Pats sign Garoppolo this offseason.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back