PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 12 Other Games (including Thanksgiving non-Patriots)

Josh's short yardage plays have been bad today.

McDaniels pulling a Belichick....not even trying to win the game...loser mentality
Pulling a Belichick is ‘not even trying to win the game’ ? I mean, I don’t even know what to say. We’re talking about a guy who’s in the very select group of alltime greatest winners.

If Raiders had a defense they'd be pretty legit

Pulling a Belichick is ‘not even trying to win the game’ ? I mean, I don’t even know what to say. We’re talking about a guy who’s in the very select group of alltime greatest winners.
post Brady, how many times has bill the Coach been agressive in late game situations? none, zero, zilch. he plays for field goals or punts. last year dallas and Tampa come to mind

Wow, this could be a big blow to the Dolphins...Terron Armstead with a pec injury

Actually surprised that Armstead lasted this long without injury this year. Great player when healthy, but rarely healthy.

Please for the love of god Eagles, make Rodgers look like crap and end their stupid season.

Has any team had as EASY and perfectly arranged schedule as the Doofins this year!? I know AFC East all play same teams but it’s when you play them and which teams at home!? Doofins have had a VERY favorable schedule this year!

post Brady, how many times has bill the Coach been agressive in late game situations? none, zero, zilch. he plays for field goals or punts. last year dallas and Tampa come to mind
Maybe it’s good coaching to be less risky when you don’t have an all world athlete leading your team ? I think being aggressive doesn’t always lead to winning. I do think being smart gives you a shot.

QBs with excellent lifetime W-L records (Brady, AR, Wilson) are having a tough go at 2022.

Put a fork in GB's season...

When you are playing for nothing to lose, you can do stuff like that. If the Jags were playing for something and they didn’t convert the two point conversion, that could be the end of Pederson’s career.
The Jaguars are still mathematically alive. We’ll see if that’s the case in 3 weeks when they have to play Detroit, Tennessee, and Dallas. Not an easy stretch by any means. But they don’t have “nothing to lose.”

Anyway, this is just reminder to laugh at the fact that the Jets could have had the #1 overall pick in the 2020 Draft, but blew that opportunity and picked Wilson instead.

Eagles could get by with any one of their RBs playing quarterback.

Maybe it’s good coaching to be less risky when you don’t have an all world athlete leading your team ? I think being aggressive doesn’t always lead to winning. I do think being smart gives you a shot.
this good coaching has led to a 23-22 record, including playoffs post Brady...and an atrocious record vs winning teams...perhaps a little aggression would've flipped the script

Tirico: "He's got a ton of experience!" ...yea, in college. He's played in 2 snaps all year prior to tonight. A lot of players have tons of college experience. It doesn't mean anything. He also thought "You've sunk my Blankenship" was a good one. How does this clown make $10M per year?

Last edited:
I think I saw Trevor Lawrence grow up today. His coaches are putting him in a situation to develop his clutch genes. We have Mac stuck in neutral and at time put him in reverse.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back