PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 12 Other Games (including Thanksgiving non-Patriots)

Ok, back to eating

Swapped Sanders for Williams at 12:20... Williams Scores!....then he fumbles...

That was an impressive td run by Swift. Reminded me a little of Rham

Looks like the Lions might finally be earning that Thanksgiving afternoon national timeslot.
That past about forty years ago

Bad sequence by the Lions there. I agree with Romo, should have managed the clock better. It amazes me after watching other teams, how poorly they do that.

Von Miller is a big loss

NFL needs to start flagging guys who are laying on top of players and not getting up after the play is over to shave off a few more seconds.

det can only win only if they keep buf to fg’s

Bad game management by Detriot, they could have easily milked the clock during their TD drive and left the bildos with no time.

I wonder if Mac really would have beat the Lions. Much less eviscerate them 29-0.

0:52. Look at his knee. That looks like an ACL tear or bad sprain minimum for Von Miller. No way he plays a week from now.

Massive loss for the Bills and a big break for us.

Pats better keep their eye on McKenzie and Davis a week from now. Don't want a repeat of last year.

Pats better keep their eye on McKenzie and Davis a week from now. Don't want a repeat of last year.

Im just worried about whoever miles bryant is covering (assuming whoever is ondiggs will get safety help)

maybe we should save the gloom and doom misery for tonight's game huh?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back