PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL to propose to improve a team's draft position if it hires a person of color as HC or GM

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

DO you like this idea

• Yes

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • No

Votes: 146 89.6%
  • Maybe, not sure

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's a football forum and I've never seen 1 post of yours that's actual worthwhile pertaining the sport. Same for Ring6 & IA. Nothing breaking down the game, sport or players. Clueless when it comes to football but geniuses on life advice.

How do you guys spend so much time on a forum and know so little about the game after all this time?

I know a great deal about the game.....Logan Mankins was my draft binkie

It’s a community issue, not about you or me

But I’ve been saving something for you as well

EeqilXROxyEmH3kiJxNNkdHDoKyTo1zPck_vo1w6cTWOSfFN1pHpfoAiNkqYT3a4yzYhLHjy

No on military brats.

Yes on Asian immigration .

Yes on poor white and black communities. Two of my favorites are Hillbilly Elegy and Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

Great questions!

Well it's clear to me that you haven't.

I don’t believe there are levels of fandom, do you? I’ve been a lifelong avid Patriots fan since the mid 60’s my friend. How long have you been a fan?

I also played the game

Why would I need to “break down the game”?
Why did you respond to my reply to IC?
Since you disagreed with my comment that insults = ignorance, can you explain your rationale on that?
I know a great deal about the game.....Logan Mankins was my draft binkie
I post plenty of football analysis. Perhaps you are too busy writing posts bragging a pout yourself and how much of genius you think you are to have read them.
160 years of football knowledge between the 3 or 4 of you depending on how many accounts Andy has ... One of you should be able to tell everyone right away what kind of run this is since the Pats have been running it for years.

160 years of football knowledge between the 3 or 4 of you depending on how many accounts Andy has ... One of you should be able to tell everyone right away what kind of run this is since the Pats have been running it for years.

Nothing wrong with a little football talk in a football forum??? Is there??

I mean this thread has been bumping with the all-stars. Surely they can tell everyone what kind of run this is since NEP have been running it for years.

I'll wait ....
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Update:
No’s up to 142
Yes remains at 8....

Ratio of no vs yes is 18-1
OUCH!!
Don't ever say or write 18-1 again...I hate that combination of numbers...grumble ...grumble...

(Raises hand)...That's me, guilty as charged...sorry.
I enjoy reading your input (and others) about football, but trust me, you wouldn't want my breakdown on anything regarding the technical side of the game. I enjoy the game as an escape from the world and am passionate about "my" Pats, but I don't have the time, nor interest to take it to the next level. So, I guess my point is, I come here for the camaraderie and, like with my friends, sometimes we talk politics in between talking about other stuff.
(Raises hand)...That's me, guilty as charged...sorry.
I enjoy reading your input (and others) about football, but trust me, you wouldn't want my breakdown on anything regarding the technical side of the game. I enjoy the game as an escape from the world and am passionate about "my" Pats, but I don't have the time, nor interest to take it to the next level. So, I guess my point is, I come here for the camaraderie and, like with my friends, sometimes we talk politics in between talking about other stuff.
You're a good poster. Always like reading your stuff.

Grundle, you’re just another bozo on the bus and you’re not qualified to judge level of fandom

Someone that watches every patriots game is as much as a fan as you are.

Nothing wrong with a little football talk in a football forum??? Is there??

I mean this thread has been bumping with the all-stars. Surely they can tell everyone what kind of run this is since NEP have been running it for years.

I'll wait ....
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

I'm fairly certain I know what this is without looking it up.

Grundle, you’re just another bozo on the bus and you’re not qualified to judge level of fandom

Someone that watches every patriots game is as much as a fan as you are.
Exactly what I thought. No clue what you're talking about when it comes to football.

Might as well. After watching and playing the game for 60 years @PatriotsReign @Ring 6 @IllegalContact all tucked tail and ran.
And yet if we lined up and faced off, you’d end up 20 yards downfield on your back

So I guess we’re even, pumpkin

Doesn’t matter what it’s called. The handoff was delayed as the tailback took a half step backward to allow the o line to push the defense to the right and effectively sealed them off. Notice how they created a wall to seal off the defense as the tailback cut left to an almost empty defensive backfield

May have had a bit of misdirection involved as the fullback appeared to be going to right side of the line to get the D flowing in that direction

If you’re proud of your ability to analyze the game, I don’t understand why.

Last edited:
Might as well. After watching and playing the game for 60 years @PatriotsReign @Ring 6 @IllegalContact all tucked tail and ran.

I actually had to take a work break.....like I said, Logan Mankins was my draft binky, so that qualifies me as knowing some crap about the game though I never claimed to know everything.

I will admit I was part of the Brady is done crowd back in 2014.

And yet if we lined up and faced off, you’d end up 20 yards downfield on your back

So I guess we’re even, pumpkin

heh.......we have a toughie

you'd never have a chance.....I'd kick you in the nuts and it would be over

Nah, you’d never get the chance

I am sure I would........especially since you'd be going up against someone else, I'd kick you from behind.......I ain't no hero, never kicked anyone in the squeakers before......I would do it just to see how badly it would make you squirm on the ground

I thought I saw somewhere that you're 5'5"/250lb....sounds like you could have good leverage provided you could get your hands on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes