PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL to propose to improve a team's draft position if it hires a person of color as HC or GM

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

DO you like this idea

• Yes

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • No

Votes: 146 89.6%
  • Maybe, not sure

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look...you have 30 mega rich white guys, a mega rich Indian and a mega rich woman of Chinese extraction part owner. These are the majority stockholders in an exclusive club business. Not to sound cynical, but until the Billionaire Boys Club admits an African-american owner or three into their ranks, the upper management will remain predominately white. Change starts at the TOP in a business construct such as this one. I mean, it's nice to fantasize about an African-amercian commissioner one day but let's be honest, the Boys Club WANTS a dumb white ba$tard rich kid clown "running" their league and "making" decisions.

Troy Vincent runs NFL operations...here is a snippet of his duties..
Troy Vincent, the NFL’s executive vice president of Football Operations, and his team work to institute a culture of clarity, consistency and credibility to develop the future of the game, to honor its past while preparing for its future and to strengthen the NFL brand for players, coaches, clubs and fans.
Is there anyone associated with pro sports today who thinks Troy Vincent will be named Commissioner of the NFL anytime soon? Ever? Given Goodell's prodigious ability to continually step on his own d!ck, one would normally assume Vincent would have ascended into that role six or seven years ago. The truth is...it is never going to happen. The white plantation owners love their blubbering little Lord Fauntleroy overseer, Roger.
This can only change when African Americans of similar stature and wealth in this country purchase seats at the table of the Chosen 32. Until then, I'm afraid we're all pizzing into the wind arguing any of this.

It starts at childhood when african american children get in trouble more for doing the same things as white kids, they don't get called on in class, their role models are different, they have different dreams...the police hassle them for walking down the street, they get followed by security in stores, they cannot get jobs because they aren't named Steve or Jen even though they have exactly the same resumes, they cannot rent an apartment because that landlord doesn't rent to african americans, they can't get mortgages for "reasons."

It goes on and on and on and on...But, you keep on living in that world where everything is generally the same...."faulk them, you got yours"

That sounds like a movie created in Hollyweird. Put down the remote.

However, I implore you to seek help and check yourself into the nearest retirement home where you can be taken care of so you don’t have to trip all over yourself here.

If he goes to a retirement home he needs to make sure it isn't one in MA that's run by the state. Patients are dropping like flies there.

Does this mean that the Pats are going to lose a draft pick for letting Brian Flores go?

I think I'm kidding.

"Coach Belichick, we were able to get through to that expert you requested. Mr. Downey Jr. is on line 2."

D092CBC3-0EBE-4D6B-9D87-AAE638064E6A.jpeg

Updated consensus of Patsfans on this topicC196FD06-44A2-45BD-99CD-9189B77E8AB0.jpeg

We are THIS close.

I think another few hundred posts and we'll come to a consensus, and Joker will write a summary of our recommendations and send it to NFL HQ.
The consensus is already in. We can see the number of Patsfans that support such an idea right here. The debating should be over.
D98F2EF0-432B-4958-8137-742F16F8C422.jpeg

Consensus vote? Lmao
134 to 6 baby!!! It’s OVAH. The reality is that this idea doesn’t deserve 650 replies

good morning sunshine!

134 to 6 baby!!! It’s OVAH. The reality is that this idea doesn’t deserve 650 replies

good morning sunshine!
I don't think you understand what consensus means. You can't reach a consensus on a question related to race when 90% of the people are from one race. You snowflakes just spent 650 posts agreeing among yourselves that whites in the US are the victims of racial discrimination. Lmao

I don't think you understand what consensus means. You can't reach a consensus on a question related to race when 90% of the people are from one race. You snowflakes just spent 650 posts agreeing among yourselves that whites in the US are the victims of racial discrimination. Lmao
Ok, let’s convert 12% of the no votes to yes so you’ll be satisfied. You probably don’t realize many african Americans would vote against this

Ok, let’s convert 12% of the no votes to yes so you’ll be satisfied. You probably don’t realize many african Americans would vote against this
Whatever makes you feel good man, not trying to ruin your morning or anything.

Who are the 6 that voted yes?

Whatever makes you feel good man, not trying to ruin your morning or anything.
No sweat...everyone had their opinion and that’s ok....gosh darn it

good morning sunshine!

except that it’s very likely to happen and for good reason

Of course they did. They were verbose about the importance of states rights and not allowing large population centers to control the entire country.
It’s kinda like their main basic concept in fact.
NY has less than 4x the population of Wisconsin not 300 times. Ny had 27 reps in the house to 8 from Wisconsin
Now let’s test your theory that the founding fathers never envisioned this because nothing like it existed.
In the first house of reps Virginia had 10 delegates and Delaware and RI each had 1. So when they made the rules there were larger differences than what you cite, and guess what they created a senate with equal representation for each state. Enjoy your crow.

You are claiming that gerrymandering causes disproportionate representation. This is mind numbingly wrong because no matter how you draw lines of districts every voter is represented.

The UNITED STATES of America is meant to have representation both by national
Populace and by states. This is why there is a senate and a house. Duh

It’s funny but in one post I just made you look like an idiot because each factual item you posted is 100% wrong and you still throw insults. You literally just insulted yourself.
This is what happens when the system fails someone. I’m sorry that you actually believe you are making a valid point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots